Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ban Yuji Ide!, says sir Stirling Moss

Last thing F1 needs is a kamikaze.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27
    Last thing F1 needs is a kamikaze.
    that makes 2 of them... with sato and all
    I find it rather sad that japanese drivers are making a name for themselves in such a wreckless way.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

A new nickname?

Yuji "N'ai Aucune" Ide

Ide is now demoted to the test squad
    http://www.formula1.com/race/news/4298/755.html
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

interestingly, he went from formula 3 to F1. Give him some time in the lower classes and he can probably be good in F1
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Ide is now demoted to the test squad
    http://www.formula1.com/race/news/4298/755.html
    what's the betting that people in japan will stop buying honda's again and have to put him back in
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

The guy is 3 seconds a lap on average slower than Sato, what good will he be as a test driver? Like I said hes a bum, get Ant Davison or Ryan Briscoe in there instead. I read that Bernie 'asked' on behalf of the FIA that Ide be demoted until he has more miles under his belt. I would have pulled his super licence.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

what makes me smile is that people wouldn't have said "how , he's a kamikaze" or other things like that if Schumacher had crashed alonso or Raikkonen....

Quote Originally Posted by forza_autodelta
    what makes me smile is that people wouldn't have said "how , he's a kamikaze" or other things like that if Schumacher had crashed alonso or Raikkonen....
    Well... Schumacher has been driving F1 since the 90's and Yuji Ide has barely driven F1 for half as long as Michael did.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

i cant believe he did that on purpose. did he really mean to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Well... Schumacher has been driving F1 since the 90's and Yuji Ide has barely driven F1 for half as long as Michael did.

I wouldnt call 4 races 'half as long' as Michael, didn't he start in 93 in the Jordan? how does 3 months become half of 13 years? I know its nitpicking, but its a big stretch.

Oh, and how good is Montagny going against Sato? He's 4 10ths slower in second friday practice, where as Ide would have been somewhere between 5 seconds and 3 days slower... Good move Aguri san.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Guest Guest
    bloody hell! i just saw a replay of that, i thought it would be accidental and over-hyped, but i am glad the Ide's been pulled back to testing incase he injured anybody

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27

Oh, and how good is Montagny going against Sato? He's 4 10ths slower in second friday practice, where as Ide would have been somewhere between 5 seconds and 3 days slower... Good move Aguri san.
    yes but montagny didn't have new tires and it discovered that when it touches the brakes at 150m. , the car begins to slow down 50 m. before the turn

Thats true forza. I wish we got the qualifying live here in oz, I watched it all unfold on F1.com live timing. What happened with the timing glitch? I must say Im impressed by Montagny, he is doing very for his first outing.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Guest Guest
    timimng glitch, a red flag was sent out (by accident) the cars slowed down, some near the pits returned, the clocks were all turned off. Then the red flag went again, leaving many people wondering about how quick their laps were and feeling cheated

Thread Information