Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: who is the hottest female in the world??????????

I think you got them in before every one went crazy

Where's the cars ?

Please, instead of asking for more pics here in a car forum, before we get flooded with them, why not just go join a forum that is naked pics !!

Oh, wait, coz then mummy would know you're looking at naughty pictures and punish you As it is the NetNanny they installed on your computer is telling them you're on UCP and they think it's safe. Well it's time to make the streets safer. The Termiantor's on the prowl. Clean up your act, boys !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Where's the cars ?
    This isn't a thread for cars. And it's not like there aren't enough car images in the entire forum and website.

Let the kids have fun.

listen Matra, there is a proxy on the net here so u cant access any x-rated websites, so this has turned into my favourite thread lately !! so keep it the way it is !!

I AM JOKING !!!!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Where's the cars ?

Please, instead of asking for more pics here in a car forum, before we get flooded with them, why not just go join a forum that is naked pics !!

Oh, wait, coz then mummy would know you're looking at naughty pictures and punish you As it is the NetNanny they installed on your computer is telling them you're on UCP and they think it's safe. Well it's time to make the streets safer. The Termiantor's on the prowl. Clean up your act, boys !!!!
    another quote from matra under the Church thread--
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ruim20
    What as that to do with CARS?????????

Matra-"It's in MISCELLANEOUS, it doesn't have to"
    "to deny our own impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human." mouse in the matrix

"have you ever been draged to the sidewalk and beaten unitil you PISS..BLOOD!!"-cage in matchstick men

HARRY--Wait a second, are you telling me you sold my dead bird to a blind kid?
    LLOYD--Well who else was I gonna sell it to?
    HARRY--But Lloyd, Petey didn't even have a head.
    LLOYD--Harry, I took care of it.-Dumb and Dumber

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Orange
    another quote from matra under the Church thread--
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ruim20
    What as that to do with CARS?????????

Matra-"It's in MISCELLANEOUS, it doesn't have to"
    Nice try but not the same.

Some pictures can be offensive, we've strayed there before and put out the warnings.

As more people ask for more pics we will inevitably end up with some in bad taste.

So I've generally given the hint about at least having cars in the pics.

If you want gratuitous pictures of naked and semi-naked women then please GO ELSEWHERE for that. There are plenty places on the web for that.

UCP is one of the best sites, ever think why ? And also it falls to all of US to censor ourselves on UCP to make sure it doesn't turn out like another forum you never want to go back to. I'm sure some of you have come from those places !!!

Some pics have already been mod-deleted.
    I think if we have to spent our time doing it again we should just ban the poster. The mods will discuss that and get back to you

Think about it guys, do you think it might be posts like this that convince women not to join because they see UCP as just a bunch of kids with one hand on a mouse and the other in their pants !!!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

you make aq very good point. and i have 1 hand on the mouse and one hand on a sub

Closing down.

Note to everybody:

I am closing this thread.
    UCP is a place for cars and for MISCELLANEOUS threads,
    but it's NOT the place for sexy/nude/hot pics of ladies.

(yes I do like the pics, but this is not the right place)

I am not punishing anyone, it's just human nature, you can't help it.

Thread Information