Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You ready,to kick in?!

Are You ready,to kick in?!

Are You ready,to kick in?!Your own sketch,or Arwork (inc. Computer Aided artwork),of Your most favo(u)rite Classic car?!,Let's start an online collection of Quality artwork!.(My all time classic favorites are:Rolls Royce 'Hooper' bodied 'Phantom',and'Duesenberg'S.J.).Yours might be Skoda,etc.it's OK just as long as You not drawing FSO' Warzsawa' Which is GAZ(Gorkovski Avtomobilny Zavod' renamed for assembly in Poland,anyway,FSO after a last 'stint' with Daewoo are outa business,while,GAZ is still going strong like'Z.I.L.,and Z.A.Z. licenced by S. korean and have their own Pick Up conversion).
    Naturally,Some may even like the NSU prinz 4,it's OK!.(it's also OK 'Iran Khodro' from Khoramshar).
    Last edited by Ali Baba; 05-10-2006 at 04:24 PM.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

I just wanna say that I had to read that 3 times for it to become understandable.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Typing diarhoea
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

oh yeah, he's back. welcome back ali baba, we haven't flamed you in the last 7 days
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Yadda yadda yadda
    You know, when you look at all the punctuation errors, it turns out that your speeches actually consist of about 8-9 very long words.

Well fine. I'll "kick in" (I think this is the context that you mean it in? I might need some more clarification though, please let me know the origin of this phrase, how it's evolved over the years and what purpose it's served in our world's evolution.) and show you my sketch.
    This is soon to be adopted into the new Mercedes-Benz line, currently codenamed W232. I'd REALLY appreciate your expertism on where I can improve. The design chief at Mercedes seems to be quite happy with it, but seasoned proffesionals like yourself can always point out where to improve on.

Yours sncerily, Freddy Gumbo(a.k.a,theGreatALIBABA(whoISa Gorkovski Avtomobilny Zavod'master speller)l0ver).

EDIT: Oh, and "TOOT(tootle)" is the sound the car makes when someone pushes on the horn!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    You know, when you look at all the punctuation errors, it turns out that your speeches actually consist of about 8-9 very long words.

Well fine. I'll "kick in" (I think this is the context that you mean it in? I might need some more clarification though, please let me know the origin of this phrase, how it's evolved over the years and what purpose it's served in our world's evolution.) and show you my sketch.
    This is soon to be adopted into the new Mercedes-Benz line, currently codenamed W232. I'd REALLY appreciate your expertism on where I can improve. The design chief at Mercedes seems to be quite happy with it, but seasoned proffesionals like yourself can always point out where to improve on.

Yours sncerily, Freddy Gumbo(a.k.a,theGreatALIBABA(whoISa Gorkovski Avtomobilny Zavod'master speller)l0ver).

EDIT: Oh, and "TOOT(tootle)" is the sound the car makes when someone pushes on the horn!
    Hey Freddy! I assume that's the AMG version of the E-class?
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Hey Freddy! I assume that's the AMG version of the E-class?
    Isn't it obvious, just look at the side mirrors.

And to the original ali baba post, are you talking about cars or our drawings about cars? Or was it just some unimportant mess in the end of a post in which you just wanted to state that You're back giving us funny moments reading this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Baba
    Are You ready,to kick in?!
    You're obviously not.

Yet another thread of some tit insisting everyone but himself provide some artworks....

Of course he does much better artworks than all of you, it's just that he doesn't feel like posting them.
    Thanks for all the fish

omg hes back
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3

Yeah I had a feeling it'd be that drawing, it's definately amongst your best. MB said the larger rear wheel would give it a much meaner stance and especially like the retro aerodynamic.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Yeah I had a feeling it'd be that drawing, it's definately amongst your best. MB said the larger rear wheel would give it a much meaner stance and especially like the retro aerodynamic.
    Yeah, unfortunately the front(frontal'ahead) tyre has suffered(as all ofHitler's victims did'inthe great war of(off) The World(II)) because of the small(11-13"(inches)no less), so that needs more work.(full stop)

Be sure to keep us informed on progress on the AMG. Mercedes-Benz also said they'd like some sorta headlights on the car, legal issues blah di blah. Possible?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Design for a new-old-retro-surreal design for the next Bugatti

It may need a few minor alterations still

^laugh My Butt Off! :d
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Wow,Now it get funnier then ever,All the Coo Coo Nuts replied at once!.Amazing!!.
    Poppies.popies.Popayan!

Thread Information