Thread: Lola (?) Ultimo by Michelotti

Lola (?) Ultimo by Michelotti

this night, hot just like is only possible in iberic septembers, surfing in my pics folfers I found one, one day in the forgoted past called by me like this: "Lola; Ultimo y Michelotti". One of the pics have a appointmaint of the year, 1981, and other past more six, '87. The insanity of the solitary miner of lost nuggest, the chaos, something in wrong colours painted, nightmare incapable for a rest of night in peace. And is weekend. And the Christmans is one of this days. And, in last, I go to Saint Google make my prayer's and return very informed about a lot of interessing yhings but not about the "Lola; Ultimo by Michelotti". Probably 1981, problably 87. Or other. And no Lola. And Lola but not Michelotti.
    Ok. But I dream about this pictures? or one of us is my temporary heroe and give me/all a little bit of this story, maybe other photos, the celebreat and rare "hi-res"? Remember: is Christman's quelquejour, and cars is our folly, much even so Chris Bangle still it is not a Iraqui's war hostage. But I pray all the days I see one of their uggly space ships of the 4th league.
    In time, and returning for the question, any good sold can to help me? thanks in avance, look the photos I still in the web, I dont'no the house...
    (and a very strong sorry, if the question is so evident, and I'm a stupid without sleep
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I don't take any photo, just collect in all the web and share"

"Lola; Ultimo by Michelotti" (2)
    Attached Images Attached Images

in my pratic's lesson I mak a lot of errors: forget the others, and make this changes, please: in the last phare, 'house' by 'window"; and speciallity this: "...of the 4th league, in the streets, visual aggression and vomit all the time a good man go out." the crazy guy deserves that I perform with care me

(pics? story?)

no one like Xmans; no one like me all of you only like mad Chris Bangle madness cars!

I'm not a fan of Bangle's cars, but it's just that I'm having trouble understanding what you've writen above. Some of the stuff you've written has an "Ali Baba" feel to it...
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

ok, ok... in my special "beach english" I just say some things and make some requests, by your attention and indulgence:

a) the car in the pic's is a Lola designed by Michelotti? called 'Ultimo'?
    b) anyone have other pic's?
    c) this story? motor, etc?
    c) I hate Bangle creations;
    d) the Christmans is turning the corner, and I expect a gift of goooood pictures of nice cars!
    e) days and nights are very hot

looks like 1987

http://perso.orange.fr/dreamscar/LOLA.htm

or 1982, built on the chassis of a Lola T70.

http://www.schach-niggemann.de/traumauto/html/2153.html
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

thanks, Henk! the pics are similar of the 'mines', but this peace of this story make more clear my question... T70 base, good stuff...

Thread Information