Thread: Who wants to organize UCP's photo competitions ?

Who wants to organize UCP's photo competitions ?

I'm asking the question because it seems that nobody cares about them...

So who wants to create submiting and voting threads of the next competitions?

I would like to but I just don't have nearly enough time these days. Maybe in a month or two when I'm out of school.

I've done it a couple of times but it does tend to take a while and is a bit of a faff. Interest in the comps seem to have dipped in the last couple of weeks for some reason. Like Rock' I'd be happy to do it if I had the time.

Piacki, If you're worried about them losing interest then feel free to start up the threads yourself if you have the time.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

I'd probably have the time for it, just no experience of such responsibility. Nor the trustworthiness it might demand, me being a rookie member that has never taken part to the competition etc.

Yeah it would be greatly appreciated if someone could take over. I think its my turn to apologise for the absence of the competitions recently. I've had some personal issues to deal with. College examinations for starters. My long term relationship has taken over my personal time table usually spent alot on the internet. Also the sad news of my late grandmothers death has caused the whole family to lose all routine. Especially me. Hopefully, however. I can manage to get back on track as soon as possible. But anybody willing would be welcome to do it.

I'll start running them. I'll start up new threads in a few mins.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    Interest in the comps seem to have dipped in the last couple of weeks for some reason.
    Seems the same for the GT4 comp... my theory was that its exam season. But i dunno really, where has everyone gone!
    Porsche!

Quote Originally Posted by RazaBlade
    Seems the same for the GT4 comp... my theory was that its exam season. But i dunno really, where has everyone gone!
    I think that the GT4 competitions downhill can easily be explained by the fact that the game is getting older, thus it has less players.

Maybe the automotive photo comp's problem is that it should get new participants, which can be difficult as many of us willing to take part seldom have opportunities to take photos of cars worth taking one.

Quote Originally Posted by twinspark
    Maybe the automotive photo comp's problem is that it should get new participants, which can be difficult as many of us willing to take part seldom have opportunities to take photos of cars worth taking one.
    I'm trying to get a camera this week... been looking for a decent cam for over a year now, and I think it's finally time to make a desicion. If all things goes as planned I'll gladly participate.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information