Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top Gear may be banned

Such a shame really. The exact same thing is to small airports all over the country.Stupid people move in nearby, complain a bout the noise and get it shut down.
    eat cicada

Even if these shit shovelling protestors do win, I'm sure Topgear will just find some other place with a track, where people will appreciate them rather than raise their pitchforks. Either way, it won't be the end of the show.

I would want to move next to the freaking track.

Now im pissed.

http://www.dunsfold.org/

this god damn village cant even spell "organisations" right... im going to kick some ass

p.s. If anyone tells me that brits spell it differently like tyre or theatre... oh god...

I guess they'll come to some kind of agreement regarding noise limits, just as many tracks have; or simply move to one of the many race tracks the UK has. That would be a great move BTW... so from that point of view, go the council!!!
    Zag when they Zig

Here in the united states we welcome you top gear come here! Although you will have to deal with the 1:22 second "crappy" z06, I'll see you in hell clarkson.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Here in the united states we welcome you top gear come here! Although you will have to deal with the 1:22 second "crappy" z06, I'll see you in hell clarkson.
    I thought he liked, just not on the road.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSubaruSTi
    this god damn village cant even spell "organisations" right... im going to kick some ass
    Not that I agree with what these idiots are doing, but in all fairness, that's the proper British/Canadian spelling... "Organisation", "Civilisation", etc.

^ exept tyre is actually tire

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I'll see you in hell clarkson.
    What're you in for?

Whats the noise difference between a bunch of sports cars and airplanes if it was actually a funuctional airport? My old house was near a small airfield and even the small single engine planes were very loud. These people need to go hug a tree.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I fully sympathise with that community. I would also do everything possible to tone down the noises that Mr. Clarkson tends to make. It is becoming unbearable...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Some duct tape should sort out the Clarkson Issue...

Once more the Car is becoming the scapegoat of the 'environmental' brigade. I sympathise with the community regarding noise, but chances are the spotty herberts driving their old Beige Maestro's with rattly exhausts are more of a danger to community.

Just wait for them all to die, I don't know......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I thought they were being chucked out anyway because someone was going to build a load of shit houses on the site?
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information