View Poll Results: Which do you think is best?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nokia N72

0 0%
  • Sony Ericsson W810

7 87.50%
  • Motorola V3i

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W810 vs N72 vs V3i

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    A Range Rover IS a Land Rover. Dipshit.
    I thought u'd be smart enough to get that i'm speaking about the LR3 but i guess i should've known from the begning that ur this stupid and needed everything to be explained word by word for ur brain to understand,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Sauc3
    Now my family owns a Land Rover Discovery 3, and we wouldn't choose a Range Rover (which, as MP pointed out, is from the same family) over it. I take your insulting comment personally, you judging someone's entire life and how it goes based entirely on the car that they own is a sure sign of your intellect. As good as your ability to write properly.
    If your self esteem can't stand to own a phone that either your cousin has or because it looks like the "cheaper" model, you might as well stop eating because you're too fat, grow a fringe and cry about how nobody likes you and leave school because your chip frier job at hungry jacks should sustain your lifestyle for the rest of your life.
    1st of all i'm not the 1st one who said that about the LR3, jeremy clarkson was the 1st one i've heard saying that sentece about it and 2nd I'd have bought the w950 if it was released here but there's still 6 month for it to be released 3rd I'm fit and popular and everthing else u'd dream to be and i like being perfect,,,and if ur being offensive to me just because ur some guy who works after school and studys by night and yet can't afford anything and fails in school and ur feelin like ur to weak to handle this life than let me tell u that this is completly not my problem,,,

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDance
    3rd I'm fit and popular and everthing else u'd dream to be and i like being perfect,,,and if ur being offensive to me just because ur some guy who works after school and studys by night and yet can't afford anything and fails in school and ur feelin like ur to weak to handle this life than let me tell u that this is completly not my problem,,,
    rofl. Guess who i just lost all respect for?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    MAHATMA GHANDI?!

1st of all i'm not the 1st one who said that about the LR3, jeremy clarkson was the 1st one i've heard saying that sentece about it
    Erm no. JC said that insted of having a Range Rover Sport (which is based on the Disco) he would go for the proper Range Rover. He actually liked the Discovery very much, and it ranks as one of the best family cars in his opinion.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    OK,,,i'm not goin to say anything to u geek and proud!!!!
    and if u ppl watch top gear jeremy calrkson didn't hate the LR3 but didn't like either because of the back seats and the trouble he had with it goin up hill,,they actually had to pull it out of a hole and because of the weak engine it had "it's like trying to move the moon with an engine taken from a food blender" and also because of what i said earlier!!!

and if u ppl watch top gear jeremy calrkson didn't hate the LR3 but didn't like either because of the back seats and the trouble he had with it goin up hill,,they actually had to pull it out of a hole and because of the weak engine it had "it's like trying to move the moon with an engine taken from a food blender" and also because of what i said earlier!!!
    You should know that Jeremy Clarkson has a penchant for exaggeration... in TG Magazine, he calls it the best off-roader there is, period.

In a car that weights nearly 3 tons, a 190bhp diesel isn't going to provide a supercar pace. Wonder how many of its rivals would've made up the mountain though...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Please just leave, you make stupid comments, get called on them and then reply with stupid accusations about people who have no idea about. Either don't be a cheap bastard, or don't get mad when people say that you are.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Have you seen the episode? What the LR3 did was nothing short of spectacular..

Get your facts straight. Btw, with the whole cell phone thing, I'd recommend a Nokia 6682, seeing as I have one and it's excellent. (Especially w/ Motorola's new H700 Bluetooth headset and car kit)

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    Please just leave, you make stupid comments, get called on them and then reply with stupid accusations about people who have no idea about. Either don't be a cheap bastard, or don't get mad when people say that you are.
    now the one who's really stupid is one who has nothin meaningful to say and knows only to swear at people,,,,

Guest Guest
    all you care about is what other people will think, just imagine your car, you cant get a Koenigsegg because people will think your too poor to get a Veyron...

now the one who's really stupid is one who has nothin meaningful to say and knows only to swear at people,,,,
    I see. And you didn't even bother quoting Rockefella to say thanks, you just went for the post with trouble in?

Stirrer. Go back to school and tattle on your friends. Unless that's not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    I see. And you didn't even bother quoting Rockefella to say thanks, you just went for the post with trouble in?

Stirrer. Go back to school and tattle on your friends. Unless that's not cool.
    No the problem with that is then people might think he couldn't afford to tattle on himself. And he would look like a compy cat. Tisk Tisk.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

u know something both of u (my porsche and iwananaudirs6) r too stupid to actually read,,, when two products from the same company are very similar, one with extras and one with out it means that they are for the same segment but one is more expansive than the other so they sell more and keep the rich there exclusivity,,,so they both the same charecter ,and u can't compare a koeniggseg to a veyron cuz obviously they have different charecter, if u too just like to make stupid and dumb comments on what people say than u should go get therapy,,,and anyway if i have the money and i do then why would i not show it, maybe u can't notice the difference between the rich and poor because u never could afford change and spend so much time on this forum dreaming about supercars,,,
    Last edited by DevilsDance; 06-19-2006 at 03:27 PM.

Guest Guest
    u know something both of u (my porsche and iwananaudirs6) r too stupid to actually read,,, when two products from the same company are very similar, one with extras and one with out it means that they are for the same segment but one is more expansive than the other so they sell more and keep the rich there exclusivity,,,so they both the same charecter ,and u can't compare a koeniggseg to a veyron cuz obviously they have different charecter, if u too just like to make stupid and dumb comments on what people say than u should go get therapy,,,and anyway if i have the money and i do then why would i not show it, maybe u can't notice the difference between the rich and poor because u never could afford change and spend so much time on this forum dreaming about supercars,,,
    no, you made a big thing about how people might think you cant afford the better phone, and i was simply applying your "logic" to cars. Although from all the spellinh, gramitcal errors and ,,,'s in there, i can safely assume your not on the list for a Veyron

Thread Information