View Poll Results: Which manufacturer makes the best "tweaked up" models?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • BMW ///M

17 31.48%
  • Mercedes-benz ///AMG

18 33.33%
  • Audi S/RS

19 35.19%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BMW ///M, Mercedes-benz ///AMG, or Audi S/RS?

Heres some awesome pics of the R8...http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphoto...-r8-spy-photos

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Good man!
    We all know which corner I'm in
    Yeah, the right-hand side nearest the front in your sodding S2... jammy bastard!

Oh well... I'll buy a Calibra Turbo or Corrado VR6 and show you where you can shove your four rings...

BMW M...always been the most sporting out of them all..

With an Audi RS6/4 you can do anything literally camera crews use them to film supercars as a result of theyre speed and power, Mountain bikers use them to get to muddy mountain slopes.

Le mans Use them and they outperform the Cars on the track in the wet
    (there was a race where the audi safty car was being asked to slow down as in the rain the lmp car couldnt keep up )

you can take your stuff sking, you can seriously do anything with an RS or even just having a nice FSI engine with quattro.

And what they did with the RS4 just shows whats about to come with the Nuvorali and the le mans cars
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

It looks like Audi is winning by a mere smidgen

AMG offers the widest range of performance cars.... having an AMG model with almost every line of their cars....... BMW and Audi having nothing to run up against a CL65, S65, SL65, C55, ML63, etc.... not to mention, MB has the SLR supercar....

as for manual transmissions.... the new M5 is only out with an SMGIII tranny right now.....

Here is my E55 running 12 flat @ 116+ MPH bone stock.... video and all:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...slip-7808.html
    2005 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG - 11.66 @ 120.41
    1996 Dodge Viper GTS - 11.62 @ 120.61
    2007 Audi Q7 4.2

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    AMG has more aggressive styling though...not as bland as BMW and Audi...
    That's why I prefer BMW M and Audi S/RS cars. Subtle but wicketly fast. I'm not interested in shouting to the world "look at what I'm driving!!" I'd rather just fly by them at the track.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    That's why I prefer BMW M and Audi S/RS cars. Subtle but wicketly fast. I'm not interested in shouting to the world "look at what I'm driving!!" I'd rather just fly by them at the track.
    Actually, I think they're all on a par with each other for subtle hints.

Unless you're a proper petrolhead, you'll find it hard to tell the Q-car rocketships from the bog-standard ones. I mean, the previous-generation M5 was only recognisable by its wing mirrors and a burble of muted thunder, if you weren't paying close attention. The new one is easily confused with any 5-Series with a Sport package and the 18" wheels that look remarkably similar to the M5's 19" dishes. AMG, whilst having a few more visual clues, are still very subtle in comparison to, say, an Evo or an Impreza, or that little twat down the road with his Saxo 1.1 + bodykit and drainpipe fart can...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Actually, I think they're all on a par with each other for subtle hints.

Unless you're a proper petrolhead, you'll find it hard to tell the Q-car rocketships from the bog-standard ones. I mean, the previous-generation M5 was only recognisable by its wing mirrors and a burble of muted thunder, if you weren't paying close attention. The new one is easily confused with any 5-Series with a Sport package and the 18" wheels that look remarkably similar to the M5's 19" dishes. AMG, whilst having a few more visual clues, are still very subtle in comparison to, say, an Evo or an Impreza, or that little twat down the road with his Saxo 1.1 + bodykit and drainpipe fart can...
    But current BMW's are downright ugly and current Audi's have big chromed ugly grilles, so that's the end of them as far as I'm concerned...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information