Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Hennessey and His Venom Want To Run A Veyron

Quote Originally Posted by h22a View Post
    no your probably some turkey, who still lives with his mum making pocket money mowing lawns and cleaning gutters who dreams of one day owning a datsun 120y.
    hey! dont make fun of my job! *sarcasm* but in all seriousness i think the beastly serpent would give the supercar a run for its money if not beat it. I know i didnt answer the question in my last response so i figured id fix that.

lol, rev im a car salesman and ive driven nicer cars than you could ever afford.
    Thats a rather bold statement for some one who knows nothing about my Financial state.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

I think it's great that an American can build a Viper capable of out-dragging a 2 tonne VW.
    Horsepower wins races. Torque pulls trailers.

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg <Live cast from the 'Ring.

no your probably some turkey, who still lives with his mum making pocket money mowing lawns and cleaning gutters who dreams of one day owning a datsun 120y.
    You said that you were a car salesman and have driven nicer cars then Rev can afford. What car dealership do you work for? No offense meant just curious. Possible, but there are a lot of claims on the internet about people driving nice cars that they don't. Now a word of recommendation, you can prove this by taking a piece of paper, writing your user name on the paper, and sticking it on a significant part of these supercars or whatever they may be. Just a recommendation.

I think the main problem we are experiencing is a "set in our ways" sorta conflict. As the US is the most powerful and wealthy nation with a foreign policy many question - I think this dislike of America honestly spills over to American cars.

I admit, I am not a big fan of American cars - but performance American cars - for what they set out to do presently, are great cars. The 80's and 90;s might have been different, but I fundamentally believe that the American car companies are bringing something new and exciting to the table after sagging sales to Japanese / German challengers. From an unbiased perspective, I would say the Z06, for example, is not only a good car, but an excellent car. This comes form a man who was always taught that corvettes were "poor men's sportscars" (my Dad's words) and had a general dislike ofAmerican vehicles. Fact of the matter is that cars like this should be universally praised, but many non-Americans (notoriously Europeans and Canadians) like to piss on anything the States do. The best way to look at things is with your mind open, but this is often hard in a world where nationalism, xenophobia, AND brand allegience are prevalent!

Finally, harsh childish words hurled in both directions do nothing to improve the credibility of the argument. Before you post, it's good to vent your anger first, then write down a calm response - as opposed to causing strain and further discord. Anyways, that is just my three cents into the matter.

As for my opinion, I think it would be great to see a Hennesey Viper to take on a Veyron just as a no-holds barred shootout. Watching the fastest production take on a car made by a company renowned for tuning some of the fastest American cars would be nothing but interesting, andlikely very entertaining as well.

Sorry to go on for so long, now back to my Leafs game!

Welcome to "Ultimateplaygroundfighting.com". Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks View Post
    Welcome to "Ultimateplaygroundfighting.com". Apparently.

Cov, I have no idea where this forum would be without your amazing comments.

Thread Information