Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: how much does this suck?

do what cmcpokey said. ctr-alt-del
    then:
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Get over it, they are just cars.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

buy a magazine.

although the other things he blocked looks like all you can access is UCP! Guess you'll be spending alot of time here!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    how does that work?
    Excuse me, but it seems to me that you reply on impulse. Had you read ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    where he gives a lady who has access to a password protected area [yes with a keyboard] and that thing is coated with invisable ink and she types it in and he sneaks up there and hacks into it using the location of the fingerprints showing up under the black light.
    You would not have replied with such negligence?

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    Excuse me, but it seems to me that you reply on impulse. Had you read ...You would not have replied with such negligence?
    Last edited by johnnynumfiv; 06-27-2006 at 05:46 PM.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Here is a crazy idea, why don't you work on getting your grades up?!!!

That way you can see what ever web site you want and you'll increase your chances of actually owning your dream cars some day.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Excuse me, but it seems to me that you reply on impulse. Had you read ...You would not have replied with such negligence?
    I'm not sure exactly what your problem with me is, but the only two posts of yours I've noticed have been criticisms of either something I've said, or how I've said something.

I don't know if you have a life outside the computer, but sometimes you start a reply, get up to attend to a real world issue and come back to continue your response, and while you were typing, other people have made responses. It's a simple explanation, no negligence involved.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Here is a crazy idea, why don't you work on getting your grades up?!!!

That way you can see what ever web site you want and you'll increase your chances of actually owning your dream cars some day.

I was going to say the same.

He said that his grades were the same to past couple of years, If your grades are low you should be glad your pops blocked these sites.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Talk to your dad about it, without bitching and moaning. Argue certain points in your favor, while agreeing with him about his motives. At least that way, you can try and earn back the priveleges, and if not, you compromise.

If you need debatable points, you have tons of active members here ready to help.

This might be rubbing it in, but when my Grades suffered my Dad bought me a computer (I had to pay half of it) so I could get my assignments done on time.

It worked, I'm now doing better than ever
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    I'm not sure exactly what your problem with me is, but the only two posts of yours I've noticed have been criticisms of either something I've said, or how I've said something.

I don't know if you have a life outside the computer, but sometimes you start a reply, get up to attend to a real world issue and come back to continue your response, and while you were typing, other people have made responses. It's a simple explanation, no negligence involved.
    Something you have said or how you have said something? Wow, two seemingly uncoincidental characteristics of two whole posts! What a inconceivable connection. It is like walking out onto the streets, seeing two automobiles, formulating the conclusion "The only two vehicles I have seen was a compact, or a minivan!", and expecting to be endowed some kind of award for such blatant observations.

If you can not see that my problem is your problem, there is clearly more than one problem that you must deal with. It is understood, now, that you just happened to reply twice in the same day, with a "getting up" session in between, but that does not mean it incapacitates you to see where I was coming from.

I had thought that I was giving constructive criticism to help you, but, clearly, some people are simply too static for such things.

Something you have said or how you have said something? Wow, two seemingly uncoincidental characteristics of two whole posts! What a inconceivable connection. It is like walking out onto the streets, seeing two automobiles, formulating the conclusion "The only two vehicles I have seen was a compact, or a minivan!", and expecting to be endowed some kind of award for such blatant observations.

If you can not see that my problem is your problem, there is clearly more than one problem that you must deal with. It is understood, now, that you just happened to reply twice in the same day, with a "getting up" session in between, but that does not mean it incapacitates you to see where I was coming from.

I had thought that I was giving constructive criticism to help you, but, clearly, some people are simply too static for such things.
    I just read that, and the whole time I was thinking.. what's the point?

So he missed out on ZondaBoy's post regarding the whole 'invisible ink' stunt, maybe we should ban My Porsche / Colin for being an idiot!

You OBVIOUSLY have some sort of vandetta against someone or something, so I figured I'd remind you of its stupidity.

There was a previous thread where someone, can't remember who gave us this site: www.pagewash.com. When you're on there, you type in the site you want to go to into the little slot, then check all the boxes and such that make it so no cookies are collected or whatever.

why do your parents know your grades? they should be kept in the dark. mine only ask questions when the police arrive/i go missing for a week
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    This might be rubbing it in, but when my Grades suffered my Dad...
    ... hit me in the face after an argument and i hit him back within five minutes he was on the floor with a hole in the fence(he fell on/through). I didn't return home for 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    why do your parents know your grades?

Kinda hard to hide them when your mum works on school

Thread Information