Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ultimate shootout

ultimate shootout

I have a question out of all the "ultimate cars who would win"......I'm talkin veyron,FXX,CCX,ultimate aero,mirabeau,and 962lm even add the speed 12....my money is on the FXX....more technolgy than all put together and the sexiest of all...put road legality aside...by the way ill take the FXX with a metallic purple paint job....

Who would 'win'? What do you mean by this - you've set no parameters by which this competition should be judged!

"I like the Feerari cuz it is red and it is fast and I like showmakker in the racing one"

F*ck me... it's actually getting worse.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

Are you another fanboy trying to convince us that the FXX is the best car ever? If that's what you are let me answer you that the last fanboy of the forum got banned very quickly.

U guys r real quick to ban some body over a question. And also most of you guys post stupid threads like "who saw 24"...like this is a car website....and I'm not a fanboy.....ur just ignorant...... I would expect a site of this calibur to have people with a little more respect and courtesy......I'm just trying to start a thread and you jump on my back

Quote Originally Posted by crack house 187
    I would expect a site of this calibur to have people with a little more respect and courtesy.
    urm.. have you seen threads about people leaving recently ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I'm saying these cars in 1/4 mile, circuit(nurburgring F1), and in braking

Quote Originally Posted by crack house 187
    And also most of you guys post stupid threads like "who saw 24"...
    All somewhat "real"members hate these threads for their stupidity too

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    FerrariPrinze...........coming back for more Ferrari-raving?
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    FerrariPrinze...........coming back for more Ferrari-raving?
    That's it - the reason why new members posting lame, poorly thought out crap get attacked.

Sorry if it was a genuine question, but you need to think your posts through a little better in the future

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKipling
    That's it - the reason why new members posting lame, poorly thought out crap get attacked.

Sorry if it was a genuine question, but you need to think your posts through a little better in the future
    Of course I did, would you think the FXX can beat everything? He had been saying Ferraris are better than anything the first day he joined. He asked a broad question that nobody can answer technically. He isn't a new member, he's just a banned member who decided to come back, I don't ever attack real new members.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

Sorry, not very clear

"Sorry if it was a genuine question, but you need to think your posts through a little better in the future"

That was aimed at 'crack house' not you.

Dear FerrariPrinz:

You seem to be aiming for a 2nd permanent ban. Do you want to reconsider your attitude, shut up for a while and then come back as thinking member?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Here's an example of a properly worded question, Crack-House:

Which 1 would win for three laps around Hockenheim?
    1. An FXX driven by an Irish Setter,
    2. A Veyron driven by a Laborador Retreiver,
    3. A Carrera GT driven by three Raccoons,
    4. A Zonda S driven by a Dachshound?
    5. Nobody.

Smart money goes to the Carrera. It's better balanced through hockenheim's fast corners due to the extra raccoons' being able to hang off the inside door mirror through corners sidecar-style.

Unless animals can't drive cars...

If you're going to ask the FXX to do anything, remmeber that a Minardi F1 car has to get invited to the party too. As does MG's LMP2 car. Last time I checked, Minardi F1's were trading hands for about $5,000 at seedy "new-to-you auto sales" joints in the South of France. They're faster than a FXX. A shifter cart is faster than a FXX through a crowded supermarket. A canoe is faster down a stream. A Veyron can do 252, but not in a peat bog; or anywhere else in the world, for that matter. A Dauer 929 can do lots of wacky stuff, but not as well as half the backyard-shed hillclimb cars that unskilled workers build from junk in England. And the "ultimate arrow," whatever that is, is surely very impressive... unless it's a pointlessly expensive and impractical tub bolted to a flame-leaking engine that won't last 5,000 miles, or on a video game.

But all nonsense aside, what the conversation in this thread is getting at is the pointlessness of picking "the best" out of the supercar crowd. It's a strange little world supercars inhabit; always on a knife's edge between genius and stupid. There's not a "best," though there's sometimes a fastest. In the case of the FXX, it's sometimes going to be the fastest, until you count it among its own, which would be actual racecars, then it starts to lag behind. The Veyron is currently at the top of the speed wars, but at the expense of, well, expense (and maybe good taste).

Next time refine your question. It's not such a bad little question, it just needs some love and attention.

Ask maybe which is fastest around the Nurburgring, though there's every chance nobody will have any idea. Maybe which looks the best, though that's another can of worms. Which is the most technically innovative would be a good question.

Better luck next time.

^^^ Best post on UCP ever?

Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit.

Thread Information