The theme for the second competition is self-portrait.

Take a picture of yourself using a mirror or whatever. There are no real restrictions to it, except that it has to be taken by you (not someone else taking it for you).

Quote Originally Posted by rules
READ THIS CAREFULLY:

Rules:

The competition has an entry period of two weeks from the date of creation of this thread.After that a voting thread will be created to determine the winner.The vote will last a week. During this week the new posting thread is created and you can start taking pictures for the next competition.

The picture must be posted with the following information:
Username
Camera used

The picture must be yours.

No modifications(not even in camera) are allowed except trimming/cropping,resizing and black and white.

The pictures must be posted in a resolution of 800x600 pixels

The photo must be attached using the UCP upload system,if not it will be displayed as a link.

The photo must be taken in the period in which this competition runs.

Any users who enter and vote for themselves automatically recieve a two-competition ban from the competition and all votes previously given to his/her photo are removed.

the photograph can contain ANY image(except adulterous material) as long as it is within the theme guidelines.

If any "favor" voting is detected the person involved will be banned for 2 weeks from the competition AND the person he voted for. No asking anyone to vote for you (i know this happened often).

Good luck

PS:
I won't be here to add the first winner to the thread tomorrow(holiday). Plus i won't be here to create a poll after two weeks(holiday). I'll be back the 30th,if its not created by someone else by then i will make it. I try to find an internet-cafe somewhere.