Page 115 of 536 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 8037

Thread: Show off your latest purchases here!

Stealth box for the Camaro. Holds a 10" subwoofer. I only bought the box, so I still need to find a woofer. I'm going for high quality and clarity. Not trunk rattling bass.

Slightly used, $85

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_2 View Post
    Stealth box for the Camaro. Holds a 10" subwoofer. I only bought the box, so I still need to find a woofer. I'm going for high quality and clarity. Not trunk rattling bass.
    www.ficaraudio.com

My Q12 should be here tomorrow. Supposed to be the best on the market.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Gt1Street View Post
    got the same but in 20", nice indeed !
    I could've gotten the 20" inch off eBay for the same price, but the 19" was in a store so I could it that day and if it f**ks up all I gotta do is take it back, rather than box it up and send it to LG.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

[QUOTE=speedy_2;733059]Stealth box for the Camaro. Holds a 10" subwoofer. I only bought the box, so I still need to find a woofer. I'm going for high quality and clarity. Not trunk rattling bass.

Slightly used, $85

[QUOTE]

Depending on your cash status or willingness to spend on the woofer i would suggest either Sony Xplod or Rockford Fosgate since they are the top in quality my books
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Zen > iPod... the only thing that i would like that isn't on the Zen is something that doesn't bother me too much as it's the same problem as i had with my old MP3 (and very minor). I want to be able to play all songs by a certain artist, but can only do it for a certain album.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    Zen > iPod... the only thing that i would like that isn't on the Zen is something that doesn't bother me too much as it's the same problem as i had with my old MP3 (and very minor). I want to be able to play all songs by a certain artist, but can only do it for a certain album.
    I'm sure there are "iPod Vs" threads all over the place, so all I'm going to say is that it's pretty lame for an mp3 player not to be able to display / play all songs by a certain artist without you manually selecting each album. Searching by Artist is the most frequent way I search for / listen to music, so that'd **** me right off.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
    Yeah, I do find that a bit annoying too. The ZEN is still an incredible device though, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    I'm sure there are "iPod Vs" threads all over the place, so all I'm going to say is that it's pretty lame for an mp3 player not to be able to display / play all songs by a certain artist without you manually selecting each album. Searching by Artist is the most frequent way I search for / listen to music, so that'd **** me right off.
    I always go by artist too, but because i've had a Sony before this that worked in the same way, i'm not bothered too much. But sometimes it can be annoying... It would be much better if they actually allowed this to happen with a firmware update, but ah well. Thats the only thing on the iPod i prefer to anything on the Zen.

EDIT: It is possible to play all songs from one artist! Rather than going into the artists song list, just go to Music Library > Artists > when the artist you want to play the song for is highlighted, rather than going to the album list, just press play... Guess the Zen beats the iPod in every way for me (not wanting to start a debate, its just my personal taste)
    Last edited by Street_Dreamer; 07-20-2007 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey View Post
    I don't know of any other phones packing an optical zoom - are there any?
    There a Samsung out there (under the "Anycall" branding) with a 10X optical zoom enabled 10megapixel digital camera.

other than that a quick trawl of the interweb revealed very few.....a Sharp (again from asia) with a 5 megapixel camera and 3X optical zoom......or the Old Sharp 903 from Vodafone (first 3.2 Megapixel phone camera out there....still kicks ass) might be a good bet.

other than that - buy a cheap phone and a cheap digital camera - does the same job
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Is it just me or is everyone on this forum mostly purchasing audio+visual equipment?

I cant say I'm any different. Anyways, my money has mostly gone into social necessities as of late. I saw shrek 3 and it was absolute crap. Wish I saw transformers instead. I also end up paying for takeaways etc etc so my money leaks away.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    Is it just me or is everyone on this forum mostly purchasing audio+visual equipment?

I cant say I'm any different. Anyways, my money has mostly gone into social necessities as of late. I saw shrek 3 and it was absolute crap. Wish I saw transformers instead. I also end up paying for takeaways etc etc so my money leaks away.
    I went berserk latley on scuba diving equipment, spending 1K on em :/
    thank god im almost done with that since i bought almost everything i might need
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    my screen is an LG widescreen LCD... but its 32 inches
    Holy crap! That's bigger than the TV in my living room, madness!
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

3 of them --- yes THREE

Daughters and one for mate who's recovering in hospital from a heart attack.

I've read the last chapter and know the end of the story -- can't be a*sed reading the book
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

^ me too. we have 2 because i want to read them at the same time as my sister.

ive been told what happens. but

*PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ANY RUMOURS OR SPOILERS*

i am a huge fan of the books and just ended the half blood prince. so here we approach the end of harrys adventures

btw matra, rowling said the chapter before the last is the most tear-filled..

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik View Post
    btw matra, rowling said the chapter before the last is the most tear-filled..
    Yeah when Hermione and Ginny tie up all the boys and cut off their gonads -- brings a tear to the eye
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information