Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: KERRRRAZY new Barabus!! (Barabus TKR)

Quote Originally Posted by mmm_aapls
    this car does 0-60 in 1.97 seconds. It's an 01 vett with a twin turbo 427 V8.

Halltech also have a car that does 0-60mph in 1.4 seconds.
    http://www.z06-corvette.com/super/halltech.htm

I know the barabus is lighter but 1.67 sounds very fast for a street car.
    Those may be street legal, and they may accelerate that quickly, but they're definitely not going to do both at the same time with rubber like that.

Nah, dont believe that a car can hit 270 mph yet and hit 0 - 60 in less than 2 secs, the Bugatti Veyron is the most developed + powerful car on the roads now, and will stay like that for a long time, brabus are only saying the stats for the TKR to cause a hype about it and doubt about the bug
    Last edited by Kartlad90; 07-24-2006 at 01:53 AM.

The styling as previously stated is a complete and total rip off. Seems like some big numbers to claim from such a non-established company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartlad90
    brabus are only saying the stats for the TKR to cause a hype about it and doubt about the bug
    it would be embarassing if it didnt stand up to its stats. the car is a total saleen S7 clone & how come there has been no news about it in the media?? their site doent even have any info on the barabus company.
    i think this site is a scam by some 16 yo kid.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

some pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    some pics
    Rear looks almost like a zonda...and for some reason i see some spyker in it?

Basically, who gives a crap if it goes that quick. In theory anyone could do that with a big enough engine and a slippy body... it's cars that do it well that matter.

In two years it will be gone and forgotten.
    www.crash.net/motoring/roadcars/news/home/

You know what I think it is? Someone had an Ultima, like bling and Zondas, and then blinged up their Ultima
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I also think that, just because most supercars can nip past 200mph as if it were 100, most people don't fully understand what driving at that speed actually represents.

Would you actually be able to react to anything when travelling at that speed?
    If Burnout Revenge is anything to go by (boost speed 205mph), you'd traffic check a few cars, pull off a vertical takedown and the die in a huge ball of flames

Quote Originally Posted by Vindesh17
    did this company intend to cash in on the brabus name?
    It's a case of dumb and dumber... dumb if they did and dumber if they didn't!

Something abut this car doesn't add up.

I'm impressed nobody said a thing about the £360,000 price. It's ridiculous!

I bet this will car will be history soon...
    Zag when they Zig

I've designed a car that should top 300mph, and it will be priced at under $1,500. My secret? It's constructed entirely of the world's finest cheeses.

The honeycomb spaceframe is to be constructed of aged romano, with Vermont white cheddar bodywork finished in the buyer's choice of colored waxes. The brakes will be made of pepperjack, and I'm sourcing a cast-gouda engine block and forged parmesean pistons and con-rods.
    The super-light Aged Swiss valves will be filled with curds and whey.

I've recieved backing from several far-east organizations, and I will be sure to keep you posted about my upcoming trip to the Nardo high-speed bowl to try to crack 300mph.

And I've got just as much right to make those claims as Barabus (Who the jews turned loose so they could kill Jesus, according to former actor Mel Gibson.)
    We have no king but Caesar!

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    I've designed a car that should top 300mph, and it will be priced at under $1,500. My secret? It's constructed entirely of the world's finest cheeses.

The honeycomb spaceframe is to be constructed of aged romano, with Vermont white cheddar bodywork finished in the buyer's choice of colored waxes. The brakes will be made of pepperjack, and I'm sourcing a cast-gouda engine block and forged parmesean pistons and con-rods.
    The super-light Aged Swiss valves will be filled with curds and whey.

I've recieved backing from several far-east organizations, and I will be sure to keep you posted about my upcoming trip to the Nardo high-speed bowl to try to crack 300mph.

And I've got just as much right to make those claims as Barabus (Who the jews turned loose so they could kill Jesus, according to former actor Mel Gibson.)
    We have no king but Caesar!
    THATS cheesy...

Post of the month IMO

Quote Originally Posted by LandQuail
    You jest, but since Kraft cheese slices are close enough to plastic anyway, you probably could use it in automotive construction
    Thanks for all the fish

My engineers tried to work with Kraft American, but pasteurized "cheese product" really has no place in automobile construction except for possibly interior trim. In this case, American cheese would appear old-fashioned in such high-tech surroundings. We're working on a "brushed aluminum-effect" mozzarella for the instrument surrounds and... oh **** it.

i think it could do 272 mph because it took them 11 years to make

Thread Information