Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Nice Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo_Fumes
    I like all cars, riced or however you call them. I just like the racing as an sport. Go to the track, do autocross or just the quarter mile. That is what I really like. Cars are my hobbie together with mechanics. By the way the only cars I dont like that much are american cars, because they are ugly and heavy. But all the rest I love them speacially asian and european. The only fact i like of american cars is the engine. but again too heavy. If you are not into riced cars dont talk about it. Stop acting like a child and be mature. End of the conversation.

Thank you.
    Learn to take a joke
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Cool

I know how to take a joke and that wasn't one. But whatever, this forum is to express your opinion, and that was what you were doing and I respect that. But it doesn't matter if you hate racers, you gotta admit that the car looks nice, with the decals and all. The decals are because he is being sponsored. And wait till I upload the other pictures of the interior and the engine.
    Inhale my fumes.......If you can catch me...

I know how to take a joke and that wasn't one. But whatever, this forum is to express your opinion, and that was what you were doing and I respect that. But it doesn't matter if you hate racers, you gotta admit that the car looks nice, with the decals and all. The decals are because he is being sponsored. And wait till I upload the other pictures of the interior and the engine.
    This forum is to express your opinion. You will have to accept others differ from yours. If you post a photo you can be assured to get comments, both positive and negative. I will admit some cars look good (Jap or otherwise) with tastefull (to my eye anyway) bodykits. I do not like the sticker thing and I doubt anyone whos is not competing in motorsport or driving a company vehicle is sponsored by the companies whos stickers are decorating his car.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Actually plastering car audio stickers over your car is doubly stupid as it advertises to potential theives what brand you ( may ) have on offer.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Actually plastering car audio stickers over your car is doubly stupid as it advertises to potential theives what brand you ( may ) have on offer.
    It is a Show car what do you spect him to do hide his car because he can afford to have it like that. The Ride is so nice that is a show car. That is why he has the stickers not because it looks riced.
    And he does get sponsored ok.....

It is a Show car what do you spect him to do hide his car because he can afford to have it like that. The Ride is so nice that is a show car. That is why he has the stickers not because it looks riced.
    And he does get sponsored ok.....
    You know this guy personally?

Talking

Yes he is my friend, and my neighbor. Why?

oh-oh....

Is this the 'crisis test' coming up ??

Same as egg-nogs but you have to stick the sheet of paper over the guys head and take a photo
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

This forum is to express your opinion. You will have to accept others differ from yours
    Thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    oh-oh....

Same as egg-nogs but you have to stick the sheet of paper over the guys head and take a photo
    Lol!
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

stick the sheet of paper over the guys head and take a photo
    Please, no suggestions for anywhere else
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Turbo_Fumes did say:

""""this forum is to express your opinion, and that was what you were doing and I respect that.""""

Talking

oh-oh....

LOL, I dare this guy to make me prove it.....

Yes he is my friend, and my neighbor. Why?
    In that case I can happily accept your premise that the car is a show car and everything else you have said about it. Crisis does not require you to pin, attach or insert anything anywhere for proof. I accept your word and if you are lying may god strike you down.

Thread Information