Spiderman 3
    Fearless
    shit
    yay
    shit
    shit
    shit
    ok
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    shit
    yay
    shit
    shit
    shit
    ok
    The Harry Potter movies have been fantastic.

Not sold on the Simpsons movie. It should have been made about 10 years ago. They are way past their prime.

From what I've seen so far, the Transformers movie looks like it will be fantastic. The graphics look amazing, the little bit of the storyline I've seen looks good and it's a Spielberg so it will at least be respectable.

The TMNT movie I question. It's a strange blend of computer animation, cartoony animation and anime. Not sure how good it will be.

Both of the previous Spiderman movies have been fantastic. I expect nothing less of the third. The introduction of Venom is exciting.

Fearless looks like it will be good - too bad it's his last martial arts movie.

Also, I just wanted to point out how much more intelligent and contributory my post is in relation to yours. You're old enough to know how to speak like an adult. Please take advantage of the example provided by your peers.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Hopefully Venom will add an exciting touch to the movie... Cause I found 1 & 2 extremely boring.

thats my point
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

I didnt mind them so much, when they were released of course. If i were to watch the first spiderman now i may not think much of it, but the 2nd one i'd quite enjoy. I guess thats just a general thing with movies ageing with sequels though.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    From what I've seen so far, the Transformers movie looks like it will be fantastic. The graphics look amazing, the little bit of the storyline I've seen looks good and it's a Spielberg so it will at least be respectable.
    I have to say from what I've seen of the Transformers movie I'm deeply skeptical. The original 80s animated movie was one of my all time favourite movies as a kid. Yes it was still a kids movie essentially, but it had some genuine intrigue, character and heart to the movie. I still enjoyed it just as much when it came out on the remastered DVD a couple of years ago as I did when I was a kid.

The teaser trailer I've seen of the live action movie (with the broadcast from the Beagle 2 Mars rover thingy) was just too lame for words. Obviously the full story is yet to be released but just that basic premise made my heart sink when I saw it. The Spielberg thing is not a guarantee of quality as he's only an executive producer on the movie. It's being directed by Michael Bay (of Pearl Harbour, Armageddon fame) so it does not exactly inspire me with confidence. The only 2 big budget special effects extravaganzas he's directed have been glossy, vapid, soulless and insipid in the extreme. I'd hate to think the Transformers movie will go down the same route, but I fear it will. I hope I'm totally wrong and that it turns out to be awesome, but I'm not optimistic.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Isn't there a Pirates of the Carribean 3 sometime?

Yarrr!
    Thanks for all the fish

There should be, IIRC they produced both sequels back-to-back ala Back to the Future.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    The TMNT movie I question. It's a strange blend of computer animation, cartoony animation and anime. Not sure how good it will be.

I loved them as a child, both the cartoon-series and the movies (except the one where they're somewhere in asia) I also enjoyed Vanilla Ice, they performed "Go Ninja" in one movie IIRC.
    There is a modern cartoon-series on TV. Even the Turtles are kinda evil now and not funny anymore. There already is a touch of anime in it.
    I'm afraid the new movie won't be anything which reminds me of my childhoodheros but a pseudo-martial-art-animation-anime-movie. Not my taste.

BTW: my favourite was Raphael, the one with the two daggers and the red tie.

From the looks of things, there's gonna be heaps and heaps of movies made just to make money, and if there's a message in them it's crammed in the final 5 minutes for the kids.

Bring on another Crash type movie (NOT a sequel, but something in a similar vein), not something that'll end up in the $5 bin at the rental place in a year.

Can I crawl under my rock again?

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    American Pie 5: The Naked Mile
    It would be American Pie 3, American Wedding and Band Camp weren't the same series, just the same producers.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Rainbow Six should be interesting if they follow it closely to the novel.....if only they'll let William Defoe play John Clark.....again
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Isn't there a Pirates of the Carribean 3 sometime?

Yarrr!
    its already been released in North America a few weeks ago.

and most of the movies listed i am not excited about!

alot of remakes etc. And the games turning into movies...why?... Why would you watch a movie about it when you can actually play it.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

[QUOTE=my porsche]It would be American Pie 3, American Wedding and Band Camp weren't the same That's just IMDB lists. Hell, they even have a GTAIV listed under 2007 movies.

Actually, I would love to see someone attempt a GTA movie because it would have already been done under a different name.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Get rich or die trying?

GTA Movie would be hilarious...guy having sex with hooker then shooting her and take his money back, bitch.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information