Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007/2008 Movies (Supposedly)

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox
    its already been released in North America a few weeks ago.

and most of the movies listed i am not excited about!

alot of remakes etc. And the games turning into movies...why?... Why would you watch a movie about it when you can actually play it.
    No, Pirates of the Caribbean 2 opened, and it tanked. Everyone I know who saw it said it sucked.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

oh yea... Pirates of the carribean 2, what was i thinking about.

yeah, i heard it was not good either... i wanted to see it but i'm glad i didn't
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.
    -Rita Mae Brown-

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac
    Rainbow Six should be interesting if they follow it closely to the novel.....if only they'll let William Defoe play John Clark.....again
    I don't know about William Defoe... I've read all of the John Clark novels, and he didn't suit the John Clark to me. I can't picture who would, but it has to be someone with more gravitas to them. Someone a little older, wiser, and with a hint of restrained menace to them. After I read "Without Remorse" my perception changed.
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is coming out next summer, and yeah 2 wasn't nearly as good as the first. I hope they get it together for the third.

I also have high hopes for Batman 2 and Spider Man 3, I saw the teaser for the latter and it looked pretty kick ass; ditto for the Transformers teaser.
    i was waiting on a moment, but the moment never came. all the billion other moments, were just slipping all away. i must have been tripping, we're just slipping all away. just ego tripping.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Fearless looks like it will be good - too bad it's his last martial arts movie.
    Fearless has been out. Where have you guys been? It's out on DVD already. I think you guys are missing out because you guys the dubs. The Chinese version is out already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fearless_%282006_film%29
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 08-02-2006 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    GTA Movie would be hilarious...guy having sex with hooker then shooting her and take his money back, bitch.
    I think they'de definitely be onto a winner if they made it a comedy Imagine the possibilities!

Pirates of the Carribean did not tank, although the reception of it was mixed. I have yet to see it. Heard Pirates 3 will have Chow Yun Fat in it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates..._Man%27s_Chest
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 08-02-2006 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    Fearless has been out. Where have you guys been? It's out on DVD already. I think you guys are missing out because you guys the dubs. The Chinese version is out already.
    i've had it with subtitles for six months now.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You missed all the best ones of '07!

Harry Potter
    The Simpsons Movie
    Transformers
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Spiderman 3
    Fearless
    I know, but Matt included it in his '07 movies.

How could there be a Madagascar 2? To me the first one was kinda bad. A second one would really be killing it. Sigh, I see a bad sequal already...
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 08-02-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Fearless has not been released in US theaters yet. It is not available on DVD here either. So, since the original creator of this thread is from the US, saying that the movie was going to be an 07 movie (although I think it may be late 06) is not out of line.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

only ones I wanna see are Spyhunter because it has to do with car and the Rock kicks ass and Rainbow Six because I have played all the games sense they first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by KonaGreen
    I don't know about William Defoe... I've read all of the John Clark novels, and he didn't suit the John Clark to me. I can't picture who would, but it has to be someone with more gravitas to them. Someone a little older, wiser, and with a hint of restrained menace to them. After I read "Without Remorse" my perception changed.
    He was a decent John Clark though in Clear and Present Danger, someone who seems to been through a lot, but still have some fire in him. Though to be fair, in Rainbow Six Clark is no longer the action man....
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Quote Originally Posted by RacingManiac
    He was a decent John Clark though in Clear and Present Danger, someone who seems to been through a lot, but still have some fire in him. Though to be fair, in Rainbow Six Clark is no longer the action man....
    That is true, but the man that I envisioned after reading "Without Remorse" was someone a bit different. Same with Rainbow Six, there will have to be a new John Clark. Any suggestions?
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Thread Information