Thread: My Croatian vacation car story's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Croatian vacation car story's

Hey all, I just got back from my 3 week vacation in the always sunny Croatia. I enjoyed myself very much and have had a great vacation in car-fanatic perspective.

It already began on trip towards Croatia. We stopped at a parking lot next to the beloved german Autobahn when somehow 5 Lamborghini Gallardo's drove by with around 200 km/h.

During the 3 weeks I spotted several great cars: SLR, CLS AMG, MC12 (in Slovenia), F430 Spyder and perhaps the coolest: a Hamann BMW M5.

Then my girl had a surprise for me. In a city called Porec she saw a shop that made caps with personal stitchings on it. So she got me a one of a kind UCP CAP!!!. I'm very proud of it. Perhaps it's an idea for the shop...

But in the trip back it got really cool: we stopped for some gas in Germany. Next to us a truck of Novitec stopped, and the luck was that I was wearing my UCP t-shirt. I felt in a lucky mood so I asked the driver if he had a car in the back and if I could take some photo's for UCP. He told me he was happy to let me have a look at the Novitec F430 that was in the back, only if I promised him I wouldn't take any pictures. Somehow the owner asked Novitec if they please wanted to transport the car in a closed truck to stay private. So all I can tell that the F430 was very hot!

Then when we got close the the Nurburgring and we got overtaken by: Carrera GT, 911 GT RS, Ferrari Enzo, 2x DB9, Corvette C6 and 5x BMW M3.

I took some pics of the UCP cap with my phone so they aren't great quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jorismo; 08-06-2006 at 09:55 AM.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information