Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P 4/5 and 0846 in the Wall Street Journal

P 4/5 and 0846 in the Wall Street Journal

She works in the rain too...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Hmm... According to the article, Enzo is a roadster. And your car is called 612 P4/5??
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

I dont know if this affects anyone else but i hate the term 'pimp out' or 'pimped out'
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

“I drive it because to me it’s not a work of art like a painting or a sculpture,” Jim says in the video. “If you don’t drive it, it doesn’t exist.”
    Amen brother.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Very glad to see that they're using a few P 4/5 styling cues and shortening the front and rear overhang...

http://news.windingroad.com/concept-...000kg-concept/

(0846 is a spyder)

W-O-W.

It great to know that it is actually used, most people would create something like that and then just keep it in an airtight container in their home or garage and just sit staring at it, afraid to use it because somebody might damage it.

In your opinion does it handle better or worse than the Enzo with the larger wheels, thinner but fatter tyres used?
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    W-O-W.

It great to know that it is actually used, most people would create something like that and then just keep it in an airtight container in their home or garage and just sit staring at it, afraid to use it because somebody might damage it.

In your opinion does it handle better or worse than the Enzo with the larger wheels, thinner but fatter tyres used?
    I like it much more. It needs less electronic intervention and the front sticks a bit more. The downforce is higher and with a touch less weight she moves out smartly. The shorter front and rear overhang make her much easier to drive on the road.

I bet replacement tyres will cost a small fortune!
    When insuring or registering the car, is it classed as a kit car or just a normal Enzo or..? And I guess you must get many looks of amazement when pulling up for fuel or at a tollbooth!
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall View Post
    I bet replacement tyres will cost a small fortune!
    When insuring or registering the car, is it classed as a kit car or just a normal Enzo or..? And I guess you must get many looks of amazement when pulling up for fuel or at a tollbooth!
    Ferrari P 4/5 by Pininfarina has been officially accepted by Ferrari and authorised to wear Ferrari badging. Legally it's a 2003 Ferrari as that's what it's VIN # is. All modifications have been done to DOT/EPA standards and the car is fully legal World Wide.

That was a really nice article there. Nice to see you use it everyday, as if it were a normal car.

How many miles per year are you allowed per your insurance company? I heard somewhere that for supercars the speciality carriers put in a limit as part of the premium. Also I am guessing that that isn't the standard exhaust system?

Quote Originally Posted by Napolis View Post
    Ferrari P 4/5 by Pininfarina has been officially accepted by Ferrari and authorised to wear Ferrari badging. Legally it's a 2003 Ferrari as that's what it's VIN # is. All modifications have been done to DOT/EPA standards and the car is fully legal World Wide.
    Yeah... But... Can it make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?

[O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver View Post
    How many miles per year are you allowed per your insurance company? I heard somewhere that for supercars the speciality carriers put in a limit as part of the premium. Also I am guessing that that isn't the standard exhaust system?

No mileage limit. Exhaust is unique to P 4/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Yeah... But... Can it make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?

Thread Information