Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: No... it couldn't be...

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Don't, buy a 205 Gti/XS, if you can't afford to insure the 1.6 the 1.4 XS handles just as well but its a bit slower.
    I like mod cons... power steering, air con, CD player, immobiliser, etc. However, as soon as I've passed, I will have a look at one

I've heard that they're awesome to drive. And I'm sure a big fart can will make a 205 XS faster than a 1.9GTi

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    Ahh, But that was the XS with the alloys Sam likes. Plus it's foreign...
    thanks for clearing that for me...

here you go..:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Nice, you got a real babe magnet there!
    The one I've had, worked well too. Too much I'd say, cause it's been 5 years and I'm still trying to get rid of the first girl it attracted.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    The 206 fits around me like a glove. The seat is the perfect position, the steering is awesome, it's light and agile and chuckable... so much fun!

The only thing I can really complain about- pedal spacing. It's awful on the 206. I swear the Black Hole of Calcutta is bigger than my pedal box- and a couple of times I've hit the accelerator instead of the brake.
    In fact the one thing I never loved about my 206 was the driving position. Although mine was a XS with the sport seats, I always thought that, to have the legs stretched enough I ended up too far from the wheel.
    The thing with your feet might be only unexperience... unless you're bigfoot!

Also, the Peugeot really looks the part. It may be a bit of a girl's car, but it is a damn fine-looking car.
    I'm on my second girly car, and I've been doing fine. I love the attention they get.

I can't wait to get my hands on a GTi 180!
    It could be a deception from what I've read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by adamfraser
    Light too, wighing in a\t just slightly over 1.3 tons.]
    The Miata weights 955 kgs

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    In fact the one thing I never loved about my 206 was the driving position. Although mine was a XS with the sport seats, I always thought that, to have the legs stretched enough I ended up too far from the wheel.
    The thing with your feet might be only unexperience... unless you're bigfoot!
    I just shove the seat all the way back. I'm about 1 metre 85, not sure... you do the maths there! 5 ft 11 = 30 x 5 = 150cm + 11 inches (about 27.5cm?) = 1m 75cm... and my new shoes enable me to hit two pedals at once. Yay

I'm on my second girly car, and I've been doing fine. I love the attention they get.
    I'll go for an MR2 next or an Alfa...

It could be a deception from what I've read so far.
    Yes, I've heard it's a disappointment but nothing's stopping me from giving it a shot!

The Miata weights 955 kgs
    Haha, owned

Oh, and I'm addicted to that video. I am making it my duty to do exactly as that guy did.

Not.

How is the poor baby?

Oh, and I'm addicted to that video. I am making it my duty to do exactly as that guy did.

Not.
    Hmmmmm
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Congrats IWAARS6 !!

You love the 156 too? I bought my 97' A4 because i couldn't afford a 98' 156 then.... bummer.... the same money can get me a 2001 156 now...

I used to love and adore 206s when i saw one (not the cc.. yuck..) but after this came along.... I start to get sick:

I know they looked identical, but now its everywhere, and worst of all, this Malaysian company offers buyers a full set of Peugeot logos !! you could swap them for around $50 USD. . .. .
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

How could they make a cheap rip-off of a 206, if the car was any flimsyer it would sag in the middle!

PPC - Put a V8 in it!

One day I hope to have a 206, but I will definately NOT do what Sam, I mean "Sam" did...

Motion & Emotion

Lol, I've already rung Halfords and asked for some cheap 23's and a fart can that looks like an industrial chimney... oh no's...

It's doubtful I'll mess with this one. I'm going to save that for the 156...
    Not anymore

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Same here in my Clio. I can't hold the top of the steering wheel properly with one hand. Normally you should be able to do that without problems. I can do it in my parents' S and E classes which are much bigger cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Same here in my Clio. I can't hold the top of the steering wheel properly with one hand. Normally you should be able to do that without problems. I can do it in my parents' S and E classes which are much bigger cars.
    German cars are usually much better in terms of ergonomics.

Also the clio has a bit of a weird drivign position (imo).
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Also the clio has a bit of a weird drivign position (imo).
    Have you driven a 206? The pedal box is the size of the Black Hole of Calcutta. About 6 times (!) I've managed to slam on the accelerator instead of the brake

Thread Information