Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Today I went at 131mph...in a 911 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Only just. 190mph=304kmh. The 997S can do that so the GT3RS would most definately be able to that speed.
    I didnt think the GT3 could pull up to 190 and if it could id imagine it would take a hell of a long time.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

i smell the ''egg nog'' test
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

I've been soapboxing. 30mph in a soapbox with your ass 1 inch off the ground feels like going 200mph in a Lada, but even scarier. It's fair enough saying you've gone faster than each other, but all that means is that you've found a longer straight that the other person. Get in a soapbox with no notable brakes and twitchy-as-hell steering ... then we'll see who's got guts

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    i smell the ''egg nog'' test
    I've been thinking that since the beginning of the last page

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    I've been soapboxing. 30mph in a soapbox with your ass 1 inch off the ground feels like going 200mph in a Lada, but even scarier. It's fair enough saying you've gone faster than each other, but all that means is that you've found a longer straight that the other person. Get in a soapbox with no notable brakes and twitchy-as-hell steering ... then we'll see who's got guts
    Yeh i tried soapboxing once a few summers back...Ended up in hospital even though i crashed into a hay stack it was enough to break my wrist, since then i havent been near anything that can move and some speed without breaks... You should try skateboarding while holding on to a car..i tired that once too, you can guess what happened, yep i crashed and broke the same wrist...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    Yeh i tried soapboxing once a few summers back...Ended up in hospital even though i crashed into a hay stack it was enough to break my wrist, since then i havent been near anything that can move and some speed without breaks... You should try skateboarding while holding on to a car..i tired that once too, you can guess what happened, yep i crashed and broke the same wrist...
    Everyones tried the skateboard/car thing My downfall was when a pebble got between the trucks and threw me off the board. Good times.

Yeh the same sort of thing happened to me, but instead the person driving the car decided to drive over the pebbled parking space area i stayed on for 10 odd seconds then i fell so badly...the worst thing about it was that i knew i was going to fall and it was going to hurt, the anticiptation of the pain was more worst than the pain...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Riiiiiiiiiight.
    Look up the only FXX in Canada Mr. Riiiiiiight.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    WTF? I thought you were banned...

There's FXXs in Europe. Does that mean our European members got to ride in them?
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

well dude, if there is only one FXX in the entire country..than the chances of you getting a ride in one in about 30 odd million...You got a better chance of getting struck by lighting thrice in one day ...
    Basically the more lies you tell the deeper you dig your UCP grave...For example 'RISE AGAINEST' UCP grave is about a mile under ground and 'FERRARIPRIZE1' got burried in Britan and ended up in the otherside of world in that strange country called AUstralia...
    "Quit, while you can kid"............................
    Last edited by Clique; 08-18-2006 at 02:14 PM.

'FERRARIPRIZE1' got burried in Britan and ended up in the otherside of world in that strange country called AUstralia...
    Not the first time we've sent complete psychos to Australia eh?

DA DUM, CHA! :Pathetic drum and symbols:

well dude, if there is only one FXX in the entire country..than the chances of you getting a ride in one in about 30 odd million...You got a better chance of getting struck by lighting thrice in one day ...
    Basically the more lies you tell the deeper you dig your UCP grave...For example 'RISE AGAINEST' UCP grave is about a mile under ground and 'FERRARIPRIZE1' got burried in Britan and ended up in the otherside of world in that strange country called AUstralia...
    "Quit, while you can kid"............................
    You forgot our old member who claimed to own a M3, and was discovered as a fake.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Yes someone was clever enough to see what i was getting at...

Thread Information