Most of you probably know by now that i will study Automotive engineering the next four years. I really can't wait before it starts.I've never had that feeling about school in my life

Anyway, the financial problems are mostly over by now(,without a loan !! ).

The laptop i need is ordered and will arrive soon. It will be a custom built one with all the stuff i need.
The books are also ordered and I bought about half of it secondhand through the internet.
Yesterday i picked up my public transportation card. It allows me free travel through the country,during the week. I have to travel from my town to Rotterdam everyday,so that wouldn't have been cheap otherwise...

Monday i start with some boring speeches I need to show my overall and working boots,both fire-proof later on the day.
Tuesday a trip on a boat to a site in the harbour is planned. There we will do a "technical adventure"
Wednesday a sporting day is planned. Offcourse i will get the hell out of there as soon as i can i dd that for 6 years on my previous school
Thursday i forgot and friday we will go with a bus to a go-kart track and do some racing

The next week we start with the real lessons. I will try and make summaries of what i learn each night and perhaps even type them in class using my laptop

Peace out,
S.