Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to give her up...

Round and round and round?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

6speed, you are full of shit.

I bet you'll visit this friend with the Viper and have your 'egg-nog test ready' with a camera strapped around your neck, and then take pictures when the guy's not looking. Egg-nog the Rx-7 and RB26DETT or I will continue to believe you're lying.

Oh, and you can't be a very good friend if you're selling him an FD with a buggered engine and an RB26DETT for $60,000. You can get a 2000 FD for under $40,000AUD and an RB26DETT for bugger all. You're ripping him off good. Well not really since you're lying, but you know what I mean.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    No. No egg nog on the RX-7 for now. Maybe I will before I sell it but I'm not going to waste time doing something to impress others.
    Then why tell us what your trading up for (apparantly?) this entire thread is you bragging about your future alleged purchase.

You claim to currently own a pretty sweet car. put up or shut up about it, essentially. Who doesn't have photo's of their pride and joy anyway?

You've been warned, more than once.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Oh, and you can't be a very good friend if you're selling him an FD with a buggered engine and an RB26DETT for $60,000. You can get a 2000 FD for under $40,000AUD and an RB26DETT for bugger all. You're ripping him off good. Well not really since you're lying, but you know what I mean.
    He never said that he sells it for 60grand, he just says that he will have that amount of money for a car when he sells it. So maybe he has 30k allready en is selling it for 30k.

And personally, I would never buy a Viper. I prefer a sportcar!

why didn't he just wait until he actually got the viper before making a thread about it? seems to me his mnd was made up already and there was no point to this thread except to show off.
    edit: reminds me of that Gbrown guy, lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I hate this forum. I'm highly considering leaving it for the absolute bull shit I'M fed each day. You think I'm bull shitting you? I tell you what. I'll egg nogg with a fancy piece of paper that will take quite awhile to do so that you know that I didn't just rush in and take a picture of the shifter.

You'd think that the most hyped about forum on the net would have some respect for one of it's members, but I guess I'm wrong. I guess I was wrong for joining a forum of this "equity" in the first place as well.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

I hate this forum. I'm highly considering leaving it for the absolute bull shit I'M fed each day. You think I'm bull shitting you? I tell you what. I'll egg nogg with a fancy piece of paper that will take quite awhile to do so that you know that I didn't just rush in and take a picture of the shifter.

You'd think that the most hyped about forum on the net would have some respect for one of it's members, but I guess I'm wrong. I guess I was wrong for joining a forum of this "equity" in the first place as well.
    Don't need a fancy piece of paper...
    Just an ordinary one..
    If we get one

You'd think that the most hyped about forum on the net would have some RESPECT for one of it's members, but I guess I'm wrong. I guess I was wrong for joining a forum of this "equity" in the first place as well.
    See there's the magic word, respect. Everyone gets respect when they first join as we all begin as strangers on here, but beyond that respect is something that has to be earned from your peers. As far as I can see you've done very little to earn respect from your fellow members here so why should we give you the benefit of the doubt? If you want people to show you respect then provide some proof to back up your boastful claims, it's that simple.
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

The Egg-nog is easy to do no? I mean, I can say that I have a lot of cars and doing the Egg-nog proof... Even when they're not mine. But what do you reach with that?

I don't know the history of 6speed, but in this thread it does seem like everybody is a bit hard on him.

Well Egg-Nog or not, I personally wouldn't buy a Viper.
    1 It''s friggen Ontario.
    2 You're 18.
    3 There are a whole lot of better, more suitable cars out there.
    4 Fuel/insurance costs are going to rape you and your business.

Seeing as how you run a Surf shop, wouln't you rather have something like a RS4 wagon with a surf/snow board roof rack, and some custom graphics/engine work?? I know I would.
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

6Speed, where do you surf in Ontario? Aren't the winters brutal? And how does a surf shop run in the winter time anyway? Or do you just sell all your stuff at a cheaper price?

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaGreen
    Well Egg-Nog or not, I personally wouldn't buy a Viper.
    1 It''s friggen Ontario.
    2 You're 18.
    3 There are a whole lot of better, more suitable cars out there.
    4 Fuel/insurance costs are going to rape you and your business.

Seeing as how you run a Surf shop, wouln't you rather have something like a RS4 wagon with a surf/snow board roof rack, and some custom graphics/engine work?? I know I would.
    RS6 Plus... #drools#

Surf - beach. what would you rather drive on a beach in, a viper or something with Quattro

Egg-nog your RX-7. Oh, and I have a pacifier in my pocket if you need one.

You'd think that a member with less than a year under his belt would have some respect for the most hyped about forum on the net.

You see we have had many people say I own a Ferrari, I own a Porsche, I own a Lamborghini. So if we have no proof then what do you honestly expect?

I'll tell you what you want to hear.

OOOOOOO a Viper congrats man thats flippin awesome

Thread Information