Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Friend Leaving for University.

Best Friend Leaving for University.

My best friend leaves for a week to university, and we've been best friends for 4 years. It may not seem like long, but when I was young mymom moved around alot, and he's alot like a brother to me.

Last night I told him I loved him and shit, and said that he was always like a brother to me. I kinda fell apart over msn, and I broke into tears, but that's ok, I'm not afraid to say that I'm an emotional kind of guy.

Either way, it's going tobe tough without him around, and I can't believe he's going. I guess all I'm trying to do here is ask if you guys have any idea's for a gift, or something I could say to him to say I'll miss him alot.

That's a picture of him in my avatar, with his girlfriend.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

give him your RX-7.

jk if he's going to uni give hime something he'll find useful in his first year - like a lot of alcoho- err, i mean a good backpack or something
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    My best friend leaves for a week to university, and we've been best friends for 4 years. It may not seem like long, but when I was young mymom moved around alot, and he's alot like a brother to me.

Last night I told him I loved him and shit, and said that he was always like a brother to me. I kinda fell apart over msn, and I broke into tears, but that's ok, I'm not afraid to say that I'm an emotional kind of guy.

Either way, it's going tobe tough without him around, and I can't believe he's going. I guess all I'm trying to do here is ask if you guys have any idea's for a gift, or something I could say to him to say I'll miss him alot.

That's a picture of him in my avatar, with his girlfriend.
    Be warned - if you subscribe to the Top Gun school of movies as soon as you tell someone there like a brother to you there as good as dead

But yeah, it's nice to have friend.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    Be warned - if you subscribe to the Top Gun school of movies as soon as you tell someone there like a brother to you there as good as dead

But yeah, it's nice to have friend.
    I'm not gay. I just have a friend I care very deeply about. If you were adopted and you had a brother who wasn't really your brother, and he died, would you cry and feel bad, because you loved him and lost him, or would you be like yeah I'm not gay...

I'm not gay. I just have a friend I care very deeply about. If you were adopted and you had a brother who wasn't really your brother, and he died, would you cry and feel bad, because you loved him and lost him, or would you be like yeah I'm not gay...
    It's a joke. Take it like it was meant.

Not once did I question your sexuality.

have a freakin whinge.

As 6speed often says "Useless thread"
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Resonatrectomy
    127 Kw @ all 4 paws

Quote Originally Posted by mmm_aapls
    As 6speed often says "Useless thread"
    seconded

I'm asking a question. I never say Useless thread. And I tkae everything seriously in case everyone here hasn't noticed. I'm sorry, but you guy's could at least give me some advice on what I could give him, or say to him before he goes.

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    this is for everyone who read this and didn't know what to say....

WTH
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

You guys need to get off the computer and go out and make some real friends. Stop discrimenating others who actually have a life, and get one of your own.

Maybe if you had a friend to care about, you wouldn't always be in fights over the horsepower war.

You guys need to get off the computer and go out and make some real friends. Stop discrimenating others who actually have a life, and get one of your own.
    I'm a pretty cool guy. I have like 50,000 friends.

Maybe if you had a friend to care about, you wouldn't always be in fights over the horsepower war.

Talk about getting a life?
    You are on her 22 of 24 houres mate

Edit: and I also feel discriminated by you.. Whats wrong with having no friends??..

Perhaps if you weren't so wrapped up in telling people to get a life you'd see yours passing by.

Practice what you preach - go and make another friend. Right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusLocost
    seconded
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

i actually have friends on this website. so technically i am making more friends.

edit: this only works if you're not a provocative, self-indulgent dick.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information