Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Friend Leaving for University.

you tell us to go get a life? when i clicked "new posts" today guess what? 7out of the 15 newest replied threads were made by you..
    thats almost as much as Gtek-i!

make friends? i have many friends who i call my brother, who i truely trust my life with, and three of those i have met on UCP. just because we dont care that your friend is moving away dosent mean that i am an insensitive prick.

i think that of the supposed "maturity" perhaps its just my oppinion on the matter here (infact im sure of it) if he were mature enough, surely he wouldnt need to ask a bunch of strangers who he has alienated and harrased what to get his oh-so-dear friend for GOING TO COLLEGE. as said before, he isnt dead. stop whinging.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

when i see pics of the RX-7 i'll believe 6speed isn't a little bitch, lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    when i see pics of the RX-7 i'll believe 6speed isn't a little bitch, lol.
    Yup me to..Once 6Speed can prove he owns a RX-7 then he will be taken more seriously i think....
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

It will suck, but you will still have msn or phone to keep in touch with him. The friendship might fade away after a while, but it will feel more natural then a sudden closure.

good luck mate
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Crying is one of the most useless and worst ways of dealing with adversity.

It has nothing to do wtih testosterone level. I respect females that can deal with adversity with calmness, and resolution.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    you tell us to go get a life? when i clicked "new posts" today guess what? 7out of the 15 newest replied threads were made by you..
    thats almost as much as Gtek-i!
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    Yup me to..Once 6Speed can prove he owns a RX-7 then he will be taken more seriously i think....
    i smell EGG NOG
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    My best friend leaves for a week to university, and we've been best friends for 4 years. It may not seem like long, but when I was young mymom moved around alot, and he's alot like a brother to me.

Last night I told him I loved him and shit, and said that he was always like a brother to me. I kinda fell apart over msn, and I broke into tears, but that's ok, I'm not afraid to say that I'm an emotional kind of guy.

Either way, it's going tobe tough without him around, and I can't believe he's going. I guess all I'm trying to do here is ask if you guys have any idea's for a gift, or something I could say to him to say I'll miss him alot.

That's a picture of him in my avatar, with his girlfriend.
    .lol.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information