Thread: dreams

dreams

i think this has been done before... im not sure

what dreams have yo had lately?

here was mine (copied out of msn window)

i was making crack cocaine with my mate glen in a house with the same bathroom as my house but everything else different
    a woman walked past saw us making cocaine
    called russian police
    i ran into the bathroom hiding looked through the window saw a ****ing lada russian police car
    russian people came in and took me away...

are u hiding anything from us. lol. i dun remember most of mine i do but i don't. so yeah.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

I was going to a store and my brakes didn't work so I had to drive through the doors so I didn't hit the wall. The car went all the way to the back and knocked down all the shelves in the whole store somehow. My head was on the steering wheel and when I started to lift my head up, I woke up.

this dream i had a long time ago, just around the time i first registered on Fast Car Forum (ferrari_fan99).

I had built a supercar, capeable of 250mph and it looked like a Saleen S7, (i know this now but not at the time, i had never seen one then). It was fast and i decided that for a promotional video, i would drive the car to 250mph to proave to the world i had made the first 250mph car. So we went to this main highway strecth of road that was straight as far as the eye can see and the whole side of the highway (my side) was closed off. So i strapped myself in and began speeding along and we passed 200mph and we were still accelarating, i was fast approaching the target of 250 and then just a i hit the speed, i caught a bump in the road and the car flew up in the air, flipped a few times across to the other side of the highway which HAD NOT been closed off and the car smashed into a Tanker carrying petrol. I of course died in the resulting fireball. This was quite firghtening but what is more weird is the next day i saw the Saleen S7TT on the internet and it looked just like the one in my dream. Frightening, i must always stay away form Saleen's lol
    ENZO FERRARI FROM FAST_AUTOS

I had a dream last night a friend of mine from school was at my house. He made a phone call on our cordless phone, and the battery died. Instead of putting it on the charger base, he threw it in the garbage can.

That's all I remember.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    i think this has been done before... im not sure

what dreams have yo had lately?

here was mine (copied out of msn window)

i was making crack cocaine with my mate glen in a house with the same bathroom as my house but everything else different
    a woman walked past saw us making cocaine
    called russian police
    i ran into the bathroom hiding looked through the window saw a ****ing lada russian police car
    russian people came in and took me away...
    Lay off the drugs, Spastik

I dreamnt once I was caught in the middle of a parliamentary gunfight....don't ask me why or when....I just woke up laughing when I saw John Howard get headshotted. I swear I screamed PWNED.

man i need to get out more
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    A while back, I had a dream I was in Soviet Russia, working against the communist government.

Last night, I dreamed I was in sitting up in my bed at home watching a storm outside my window. Then I see a funnel cloud cutting through the neighbor's yard and coming straight towards me so I panic and get up to run from the room -- unfortunately, I was not sitting on my bed at home, but in fact sleeping in my dorm room. In reality, I sat up and smacked the top of my head against the wall quite hard. About that point, I woke up.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    I was stuck inside a video game alot like god of war but instead it seemed like i was a puzzle solver and i was competing with other people in the game who are also solving the same problems.
    We find outselves on a boat and we gotta look through a bunch of people and play a memory type game, and i cant complete the task bcuz theres a bunch of hidden maps i have to find to solve the problem which i didnt even know about and theres a dude who calls himself 'the boss' and he looks like the dad from That 70's show. he cheats and i call him out on it and he says "why else would you think they called me the boss?"
    then I woke up
    The Rebirth of Xarzy
    >>XxLEASxX<<
    To My Unborn Child
    UCP's Resident Jack Armstrong

Thread Information