Page 50 of 273 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Requests

Quote Originally Posted by nizaam
    hI MATT...DOES ANY1 have any Hi Res pics of a E30 BMW & the E36 M3...thanks....
    Do a search. They're both in here.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Matt, could you post HIGH resolutions of the NEW BEETLE RSI V6 please. It's a repost, i Know (sorry), but the reason i'm posting its because I need those pictures 4 my final work in my college. Please help me.
    I know that U have on the site, but they are low quality.
    If you have the high quality ones, I would apreciate it.

I dont mind if you can indicate me some site that have the high quality pictures of the new beetle. I'm making a volkswagen catalog for the portuguese volkswagen. Its my final work. Again, please help me.

Thanks 2 u and all of you (in advance) that could help me finding the RSI pictures and if you could indicate other websites with HIGH clean pictures of the new volkswagen beetle, I would be thankefull.

Best regards Karpe
    Last edited by Karpe-Diem; 02-15-2005 at 12:47 PM.

Do you want the RSI specifically, or any New Beetle? You kind of keep going back and forth....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Do you want the RSI specifically, or any New Beetle? You kind of keep going back and forth....
    For this kind of project I was interested on the RSI pics particullary... but the "normal New beetle" HIGH resolution pictures are also good welcome.
    I've already have the HIGH ones of the ragster, the dune (I think) and sport edition posted on this forum (btw the blue sport edition was shooted on my homeland!{Cascais & Lisbon} It was awesome! helped me a lot ).

My suggestion is 2 put a topic with New Beetle car... if it's possible or not causing to much trouble. It must be HIGH resolutions (1600x1200 above), because it is for a catalog. Thanks 4 the quick reply Matt.

I've found some HIGH pics, but they have the site logo like you have on yours RSI 1024x768 pics. The "ultimatecarpage.com".
    But with that kind of pic threatment I have to cut a good portion or manipulate a good part of the image. The result is awful.

There's no need to put a lot of pictures on the forum. I dont mind if you can point me some sites with HIGH clean resolutions images of the new VW beetle, particullary the RSI V6 version.

Regards Karpe
    Last edited by Karpe-Diem; 02-16-2005 at 03:01 AM.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpe-Diem
    Regards Karpe
    Here man, this isn't really the version you're looking for but I hope it helps anyway.

Its the New Beetle Dark Flint Convertible Edition

4 of 10:

hey matt,
    just wondering if you had any pics of the ford mustang boss conept they did a few years back, i was just thinking how much better it looked than the final product!

also a request from a while back: any pics of any weismanns?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Here man, this isn't really the version you're looking for but I hope it helps anyway.

Its the New Beetle Dark Flint Convertible Edition

4 of 10:
    Thanks 4 the help, I have that pictures to. I'm still searching for the RSI pics.

I've already found some "normal" HIGH pics of the new beetle. If you post more I would apreciate.

Perhaps I'll open a post asking for new beetle HIGH pictures, Is that ok Matt?

Best Regards Karpe

Here karpe, go here:

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/167/20.html

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Here karpe, go here:

http://www.supercars.de/singlecar/167/20.html

Hope it helps.
    Thanks spi-ti-tout, but I know that site. I've registered and when I donwload the photos there was a problem that I mention before. They have the supercars.de logo on it. I've tried to digitally manipulate the pics but the result is awful when tou print it. You can see the edited area. Sucks big time!

Thanks for the help.

Matt, is there a chance to point me or post the same HIGH pictures that is on this site without any propaganda?

Best regards Karpe

Quote Originally Posted by Karpe-Diem
    Thanks spi-ti-tout, but I know that site. I've registered and when I donwload the photos there was a problem that I mention before. They have the supercars.de logo on it. I've tried to digitally manipulate the pics but the result is awful when tou print it. You can see the edited area. Sucks big time!
    There is still something like copy-wright which you obviously unsuccessfully treid to breach . UCP pictures also have a logo, now you know why.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    There is still something like copy-wright which you obviously unsuccessfully treid to breach . UCP pictures also have a logo, now you know why.
    Yes, but supercars.de cannot copyright photos that were not taken by them. Those are media shots.

Yes, but supercars.de cannot copyright photos that were not taken by them. Those are media shots.
    meant for the media, so if a private person takes them there is a problem or isn't there?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Exactly... The copywright owners are he volkswagen group or the responsible for the pictures. In the most cases is the creator of the product. Its like you have a picture of a bottle of coca-cola and then put a picture or logo from your company or website. Its called "hidden publicity". Ok ppl I'm going to create a post requesting New Beetle Pics.

Is there a problem doing that matt? My request is getting out of hand and I've to do my final work until end of march.

Best regards Karpe

Thread Information