Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another one

i know what he meant. I think it is a great idea and it really isn't that inconvinent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    Well no shit. It is a 1600M. The worst car ever produced in blackpool. Shall I revise my statement and say that most TVRs wont do that. They will have mechanical problem, but tend not to burst into flame.
    Most Ferraris won't catch fire either.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

i know what he meant. I think it is a great idea and it really isn't that inconvinent.
    Except that it's more stuff to break down and go wrong. Can't say I've ever broken the door handle or mechanism on any car (except an 80's Falcon, but they're all like that)
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Seems like there are plenty of brand new Ferraris spontaneoulsy combusting. Strictly speaking of 2006 models Ferrari has a higher combustion rate than TVR.

Seems like there are plenty of brand new Ferraris spontaneoulsy combusting. Strictly speaking of 2006 models Ferrari has a higher combustion rate than TVR.
    maybe because TVR has closed their factory?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Stop posting this rubbish, please.

All of these nonsense comments are putting me off TVR, so I hate to think what everyone else will make of them, not to mention what people will be thinking of you.
    Thanks for all the fish

Dude you seem to forget that there have been many,many more Ferraris produced. The percentage will prolly be about the same for both cars...

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    , not to mention what people will be thinking of you.
    Why would I care what you think of me. It's the internet, I could not care less about your opinion of me.

Thread Information