Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need For Speed Carbon Realese Date & Format

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    MW...well who wants to put a massive body kit on a Carrera GT? I keep my cars stock too.
    Not the only one. Power and speed over looks.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!
    http://vee-eight.super-forum.net

Exactly. You can get a sexy sound and extra power with or without flappy fibreglass add ons.
    All about the t-tops

in mw i got a gallrdo (won off black list #6) redid the paint (to black) and put some rims on it (the ones that you can only get if you win a tires upgrade or finish the game) looks sic
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Obviosly, I really liked it.
    apparently so, i did too, i like all of the NFS games, i still have the original NFS

except when I had porsche unleashed the game never worked for me...one day my carrera drove over a barrier and floated off into space...even after restarting the computer it never worked

i took it over to a friends house, and it did the same thing on his computer, so i returned the game, got a new copy, brought it home and it did it all over again, in the exact same spot
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Oh come now. MW was so much better than NFSU2. That was a terrible game.
    I still play nfsu2 more than MW, most wanted didnt have that much to aspire for
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    apparently so, i did too, i like all of the NFS games, i still have the original NFS

except when I had porsche unleashed the game never worked for me...one day my carrera drove over a barrier and floated off into space...even after restarting the computer it never worked

i took it over to a friends house, and it did the same thing on his computer, so i returned the game, got a new copy, brought it home and it did it all over again, in the exact same spot
    It's possibly a huge glitch in the game.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    I have no reason to argue with that comment. I currently playing it now.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!

Heh me too. Its sitting in a bag behind me. Perfect condition strangely enough...Ive had it since I was about 8.
    I hired NFS2 once and never really liked it. I liked the idea of Porsche Unleashed, I became obsessed with it not long ago because it has like 50 cars, but I just couldnt drive on it...on the track I did, all the walls were the exact same color, so you simply couldnt judge where a corner was. It was utterly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    I dunno. If you really wanna complete it, like I do, then theres quite a bit to do. I still havent completed it, and I'm mighty ashamed.
    All about the t-tops

I had almost the exact problem. It would freeze quite often on two or three different spots of the Normandie track. I could never finish that race. I did some research and it was apparently a problem it had with the most popular video card 'back in the day.' I bought a better one and it never worked better. God, what an awesome game.

NFSU2 wasn't bad on its own, but it's what NFSU should've been, which makes NFSU2 pretty stanky. I never bought MW, because I thought I would buy a 360, but the money never materialized and I was too busy, anyway. I long for the days of Hot Pursuit 2....what a game.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I have played the NFS series and I must say it was okay, but I prefer race sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    I have played the NFS series and I must say it was okay, but I prefer race sims.
    The best of them were NFS: High Stakes and NFS:Hot Pursuit 2
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!

How come nobody mentioned High Stakes? That was THE best NFS game ever. Many, diverse tracks, wide selection of cars plus more downloadable, excellent damage model...

I'm not too interested in Carbon. They ruined everything, even drift now. I heard you don't use the handbrake anymore...
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    How come nobody mentioned High Stakes? That was THE best NFS game ever. Many, diverse tracks, wide selection of cars plus more downloadable, excellent damage model...

I'm not too interested in Carbon. They ruined everything, even drift now. I heard you don't use the handbrake anymore...
    Well, I've played a demo of NFS: Carbon and I don't even need the handbrake. It would have been good if they had an option for a clutch like in TOCA/ V8 Supecars 3, because you do use the clutch alot in drifting.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!

So it comes out in November and PS3 comes out in March Next Year i think everyone will buy it on PS2 & XBOX 360 and will not buy it for PS3.
    Proud Owner Of a Mercedes Benz. I WISH!!!

People will do that.
    But on the other hand, it is being released at the same time as PS3 in Aus. People will probably bundle them.
    Why cant they release TDU for PS2 now? Xbox360 is out, but PS2 and PSP wait for next year! I mean, sure, build up the hype with the awesome, next gen version...but neaxt year is just annoying.
    All about the t-tops

Thread Information