Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will apple make a new PDA??

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Clivey
    HOWEVER, THE STANDARD EARPHONES ARE AN ABSOLUTE ABOMINATION! Buy the in-ear earphones though and you'll be treated to the excellent sound quality the device is capable of.
    i have some Sony Fonotopia in ears for School use (their small), and some Sehnheisser PX-100's for long journeys (cheap over-ears), and the difference is actually really bad, the Sehnheissers sounds great, but the Sony's just sound crap!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    That's fine. If you like it, good for you. I don't. I'm not going to hate on you. It's just that a lot of users couldn't give you a reason as to why an iPod is better like that.
    why dont u give me a valuable reason why the Ipod is not the best MP3...
    i had the nano from the first day it was on sale and i NEVER had a problem with it...its very easy to use.and its small and light u dont even remember that u have it in ur poket. and as for my brother'S Zen (huge compared to the ipod)harder to use ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jakg
    i have some Sony Fonotopia in ears for School use (their small), and some Sehnheisser PX-100's for long journeys (cheap over-ears), and the difference is actually really bad, the Sehnheissers sounds great, but the Sony's just sound crap!
    Sennheiser are fantastic pieces of equipment. However, if you want even more quality for a tenner, get some Behringer's. Those are really value-oriented.

The standard Apple headphone are OK, but the In-Ears are just awesome. I'll get some ASAP.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Sennheiser are fantastic pieces of equipment. However, if you want even more quality for a tenner, get some Behringer's. Those are really value-oriented.

The standard Apple headphone are OK, but the In-Ears are just awesome. I'll get some ASAP.
    Behringers eh? I picked my Sehneissers up for £30, although aparently (never tried these) they get their ass kicked by "Koss - The Plug" £13 - although my friend picked one up at a German Market for (Rubbish Keyboard with no Euro sign!) 13 Euro's

Behringers eh? I picked my Sehneissers up for £30, although aparently (never tried these) they get their ass kicked by "Koss - The Plug" £13 - although my friend picked one up at a German Market for (Rubbish Keyboard with no Euro sign!) 13 Euro's
    There you go, £13

If you're interested... I know I am, my Sennheisers that cost £90 broke

Guest Guest
    There you go, £13

If you're interested... I know I am, my Sennheisers that cost £90 broke
    heres a quick question - my friend is always playing his music too loud and blowing the cheap-o headphones (in-ear, over ear cans are off the menu - small over ears maybe) or braking the cable - is there a set of cables with a tough cable that will go make sure his ears blow before they do for sale?

Behringer stuff can be a bit hit-and-miss in my experience. We have some Behringer gear at work and some's good, some sucks. Like a couple of desks missing useful features, not as well built as Mackie gear (though that said, our Mackie SR24/4 desk is in service more than it's in use) but my mates little sound pad (little mixing desk) is absolutely killer for how much he paid for it, has everything he needs, and is a tank. Never used their headphones or speakers though.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Some nice Koss noise cancellors will do the trick...my personal pick.

I love my iPod. I have a third gen which I've used basically everyday since June 2004 and have never had a problem with. Stores and plays my music, well. No sound quality problems as self powered headphones fix that (poor iPod sound quality is due to the iPod itself starving headphones of power in order to have greater battery life, thus, self powered headphones fix all). It's well built, and, best of all, it's very pretty.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Some nice Koss noise cancellors will do the trick...my personal pick.

I love my iPod. I have a third gen which I've used basically everyday since June 2004 and have never had a problem with. Stores and plays my music, well. No sound quality problems as self powered headphones fix that (poor iPod sound quality is due to the iPod itself starving headphones of power in order to have greater battery life, thus, self powered headphones fix all). It's well built, and, best of all, it's very pretty.
    Oh god, you're back.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Apple's PDA will most likely be worse than the Ipaq equivalent because they are relitively new to the market. Just get an Ipaq. You're just a tool to the marketing world if you get something purely because Apple is written on it ... (Ipod anyone?).
    Never heard of the Apple Newton series I guess ? They were the first PDAs.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Newton

As for apple making another PDA ? No, nay, never. The PDA market is a dead end. Everything is getting integrated into cell phones.

yeah but the next step hasntcome yet they're really dragging it out going through each stage and getting every pound out of your pocket, eventually what will happen is that PDAs will have all the phone features like the XDAs but replace either the flash with a hard drive or wait until flashincreases to high storage amounts.

So in a few years the PDA will beyour phone mp3 player etc.... so until that point buy what ever your going to have to carry around a few things and as PDA phones go theXDA mini is pretty sweet.
    TVR, Heres to Peter wheeler and his last creationg of the Scamander.

Coventry seriously sucks....

heres a quick question - my friend is always playing his music too loud and blowing the cheap-o headphones (in-ear, over ear cans are off the menu - small over ears maybe) or braking the cable - is there a set of cables with a tough cable that will go make sure his ears blow before they do for sale?
    Yes- the Sennheisers that I had (the £90 ones) had a Kevlar-reinforced cable! I'm sure you could find the technology somewhere cheaper, though.

My advice would be to go with these. They're vaguely cheap Sennheisers- you cannot spend under £15 on a pair of headphones and expect them to last!

"Pay peanuts, get monkeys."

There's also these... AKG folding headphones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Oh god, you're back.
    Snakes on a Plane.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information