Thread: AMT fast & furious 3 kits?

AMT fast & furious 3 kits?

hows the detail on these kits and hows the engine are they engine plates or are they normal like in the tamiya r32 skyline
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

The kits are mostly crap, they got the whole 350Z body wrong, the front of the Evo is wrong...and the weels in all of them scale out to be 26"

With that said...I believe you open each kit and look for it's potential instead of the weak points. Here's the 350Z I built a couple weeks ago just for kicks. I replaced the rims with Pegasus 23" ones which are still smaller than the kit rims.

They do have full engines which are decent....but I glued the hood on and made it curbside.
    Attached Images Attached Images

tokyo drift cars in model kit form?? i've got to get one of these. amazing paint dino. was the basis the veilside 350Z? did u make the autoexe decal??
    I am the Stig

Ferrari Constructors Champions 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Scuderia
    The kits are mostly crap, they got the whole 350Z body wrong, the front of the Evo is wrong...and the weels in all of them scale out to be 26"

With that said...I believe you open each kit and look for it's potential instead of the weak points. Here's the 350Z I built a couple weeks ago just for kicks. I replaced the rims with Pegasus 23" ones which are still smaller than the kit rims.

They do have full engines which are decent....but I glued the hood on and made it curbside.
    oh yeah i saw your build on scale auto
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by carsnut
    tokyo drift cars in model kit form?? i've got to get one of these. amazing paint dino. was the basis the veilside 350Z? did u make the autoexe decal??
    I didn't have a vision for this build when I started it nor did I take it very seriously. The multi fade paint scheme was a spur of the moment idea..it consists of Cobra Colors WR Blue, Giallo Spyder, House of Kolor Violet Pearl, Sally Hansen pearl orange and gold mixed(which turned bronze over the Giallo Spyder). It's cleared with TS Clear and polished. The top wing plane is bronze cf decal from SMS.

The decals are from Aoshima's AutoExe Miata which I trimmed to fit the Z.

Thread Information