Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mopar taking orders on Viper Competition Coupes

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    where can you race a GT3? In the USA?
    well, there's always europe. They should have made a GT2 or a GT1 entry.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

That's cool. The old Comp coupe was always around, they just didn't build one for the new model. Until now.

where can you race a GT3? In the USA?
    FIA GT3 and in the USA there is the Speed GT (horrible racing series though)

Does anybody else on this forum beside me follow FIA GT?

Quote Originally Posted by Zytek_Fan
    FIA GT3 and in the USA there is the Speed GT (horrible racing series though)

Does anybody else on this forum beside me follow FIA GT?
    I thought FIA did GT1 and GT2 just like LMS.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I thought FIA did GT1 and GT2 just like LMS.
    The FIA also introduced the FIA GT3 series this past season which runs separately from the full FIA GT series, but at the same race weekends. It features cars like the Aston DBRS9, Ascari KZ1R, Corvettes, Vipers, a Gallardo, and various Porsches and Ferraris. Seems to have been reasonably successful in its inaugural season so hopefully it will continue next year and beyond.

More info here - www.fiagt3.com
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    The FIA also introduced the FIA GT3 series this past season which runs separately from the full FIA GT series, but at the same race weekends. It features cars like the Aston DBRS9, Ascari KZ1R, Corvettes, Vipers, a Gallardo, and various Porsches and Ferraris. Seems to have been reasonably successful in its inaugural season so hopefully it will continue next year and beyond.

More info here - www.fiagt3.com
    Thanks for the info, I should have known, however only went to see LMS this year
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information