Thread: Double ouch!!

Double ouch!!

When it's your time to go....

The poor pedestrian never saw it comming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv-bV803woo
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I have a weird feeling I'll die that way, some idiot in a retarded car will think I'm too slow, try to drive around, drive over, do some stupid shit, and I'll die.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    I have a weird feeling I'll die that way, some idiot in a retarded car will think I'm too slow, try to drive around, drive over, do some stupid shit, and I'll die.
    Let me guess what your close friends call you...Captain Optomist!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

I have seen this before. Didn't this guy survive? Have a look at where the car gets T-boned (making an indent) and then watch it actually roll over the guy. I think I saw this on the news or something
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Resonatrectomy
    127 Kw @ all 4 paws

Well don't blame the wanker for bloody taking his time to cross!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by mmm_aapls
    I have seen this before. Didn't this guy survive? Have a look at where the car gets T-boned (making an indent) and then watch it actually roll over the guy. I think I saw this on the news or something
    Yeah, amazingly enough, the guy did survive (and made a full recovery), although he was in critical condition for a while. They say that if the car hadn't been all dented in like that from the crash it almost certainly would have killed him.

Crazy.

and the guy ignoring the red light, did he get the death penalty?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Maybe the accident would have been less severe if one SUV hadn't hit another. At least the one that got T-boned wouldn't have fliped like it did.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    and the guy ignoring the red light, did he get the death penalty?
    Since the pedestrian lived, no. But I'm sure the DA's office had a field day with him/her. I'm sure the pedestrian sued the living daylights out of him/her!!

Which car is running the light? It's hard to tell. It looks like the PT Cruiser, because the cars on either side of the intersection on its road were stopped, or the car hit (looks like a Subaru Forester) was running the light too, or the pedestrian was jaywalking. It appears that no matter what happened, at least two people were breaking the law, with the exception of the chance that the road which the PT Cruiser was on had just had it's light changed to green, in which the PT Cruiser was already moving and went through the intersection and the rest of traffic had yet to get going. but even so that would've meant that the pedestrian started crossing before that light would've turned green.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

hm, wanted to check again but the video now requires proof that I am over 18...
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Wow, my condolences to that young man. Sometimes, the weirdest things happen. What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Yeah, amazingly enough, the guy did survive (and made a full recovery), although he was in critical condition for a while. They say that if the car hadn't been all dented in like that from the crash it almost certainly would have killed him.

Crazy.

Ya I heard he lived to lucky, lucky guy

Thread Information