Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Quote Originally Posted by revetec View Post
    I can't really go into how we do it too much but a Lambda sensor reads OX2 not fuel. Usually a rich mixture shows no OX2 and a lean mixture shows some OX2. We are running a very lean mixture with our burn control and the small amount of OX2 gives a false Lambda reading. We know how much fuel we are putting in from injection tables in previous engine ECUs and independent fuel tests.

After we release all our figures (Over the coming months we will release several lots of information regarding our latest tests) I will explain how we achieve this.

Cheers
    My question would then be how are you only putting a "small" amount of oxygen out the exhaust when you are running super lean? (lots of NOx perhaps?) I am very interested and I will wait for when you can devulge information.
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

Hightower: Our engine is called the Controlled Combustion Engine (CCE), not the "Trilobe" or "Cam" engine. Why do you think this is?

We have been developing the Combustion Control System for 11 years. The way we do it is confidential to everyone other than our clients and consultants. I'm sorry I cannot say much more about this at the moment.

What I can say is that we are able to fire the engine on a mixture that is leaner than a conventional engine can fire, and in a way that the exhaust coming out of the chamber is as complete burnt as a conventional engine providing a standard lambda reading.

This fact had created a real headache for the consultants from Motec, Haltech and Wayne Jones (V8 SuperCar engine tuner) to program the injection over the years. Our fuel and Ignition maps are very different from any other engine. A Quote from Wayne Jones to Haltech when Haltech got involved.."Forget everything you know about programming an engine".

I will explain more in the future.

Cheers
    Last edited by revetec; 04-02-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Wow well all I can say is that if you are in fact achieving what you say you are then you have got the worlds best technology in your hands.

It flies totally in the face of the idea that stoichiometric mixtures leads to almost totally complete combustion. If you can some how still burn the majority of oxygen in the cylinder (at least enough to get the lambda reading for 14.7:1) even though you are running on much lower than stoichiometric ratios then I am trully impressed and highly intrigued. I have racked my mind and I still haven't thought of a way to explain it... As far as I know what you claim is a physical impossibility...

I just hope that this isn't another "Cold Fusion" case.
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

Directors Announcement - April 2007

Released on the REVETEC website.
    http://www.revetec.com/?q=latest-news

DIRECTORS ANNOUNCEMENT - APRIL 2007

INVITATION FROM CHINESE CAR COMPANY

The Directors are pleased to a announce that Revetec has accepted an invitation from one of China’s largest car manufacturers to meet with them in China to discuss various aspects of licensing of the Revetec engine technology to this Car Company, and possible collaboration in the design of the production model for the Chinese car maker.

Brad Howell-Smith and Charles Chan will be meeting the car company shortly after Easter 2007.

Shareholders will be kept informed of the progress of the negotiations.

Issued: 3 April 2007

Well done Brad. Good luck with the negotiations.

Thanks Chook!

Thanks Chook!
    I have a feeling this is only the beginning...

The Chinese will absorb this technology and give it the support it trully deserves.

It wont take long before we see Chinese manufactured vehicles with the CCE powering away while saving our precious environment.

Well done Revetec... Well done Brad

Please keep us all informed as we await your feedback on the trip and more importantly your results when they are available over the coming months.

Regards
    Santos

Thanks Santo.

A report on our progress will appear on the NSX this week.
    Last edited by revetec; 04-17-2007 at 10:07 PM.

The new Solid Edge Version 20 box front featuring our X4 engine.

Last edited by revetec; 04-17-2007 at 10:51 PM.

It wont take long before we see Chinese manufactured vehicles with the CCE powering away while saving our precious environment.
    And then hopefully (using returns on my investment) it won't be long before I'll be able to buy a boat and a new car and then use them to pollute the environment a little more.
    Thankyou revetec

I hope you'll buy a car and boat with a Revetec engine in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder View Post
    And then hopefully (using returns on my investment) it won't be long before I'll be able to buy a boat and a new car and then use them to pollute the environment a little more.
    Thankyou revetec
    The key thing here is the difference that this technology will make in the long term sustainability of our environment. This is why this technology will play such an important role in economies such as India & China. The auto production in these 2 countries is booming and they need an engine technology that will help curve the devistating impact that traditional ICE have on the environment.

If we can improve fuel effeciency and reduce emissions without having to compromise on the dynamics of an engine that it is a win win situation. Furthermore, we can put less pressure on mother nature.

Brad, your engine will actually make a difference, good on ya.

I hope you'll buy a car and boat with a Revetec engine in it.
    What about the light aircraft and trike?

What about the light aircraft and trike?
    If Brad can build me a Paramotor using a revetec engine, I'll buy it.

Of course it would have to be less than $5000 as that is how much I can get one for.

PS I knew Brad when he had black hair hehehehehe

Last edited by RVC Shareholder; 04-24-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder View Post
    If Brad can build me a Paramotor using a revetec engine, I'll buy it.

Of course it would have to be less than $5000 as that is how much I can get one for.

PS I knew Brad when he had black hair hehehehehe

Brad, like a fine wine you have aged well..hair or no hair...

This is turning into an advertisment for Revtec and his supporters.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thread Information