Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Quote Originally Posted by Revetec Raptor View Post
    What you say to a shareholder should be public
    Please keep your personal gripes OUT fo this forum.

Thank you.

Oh and btw just to correct a legal point.
    What a company choses to say to a shareholder in private - either 1-1 conversation or properly consituted meeting IS PRIVATE. As an investor you should know that, especially if serious about investing.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

thank you raptor

why are we still in theory mode when are we going to see this motor do some real work or are we still thinking about it for another 12 years come on wake up and have a go

Hi Brad

Interesting news today with the government giving Toyota $35M for building hybrid cars in Australia.
    It reminded me of another thread early last year.

Quote Originally Posted by revetec
    You may not know but Revetec has 50% marketing rights to a hybrid system technology. The electric wheel hub motors are 97% efficient and 98% efficient as used as a generator.

I actually ran seminars on our Hybrid system at the Automechanica show in China. It is fully tested and has been in production for many years in another transportation industry and it has been fitted to a Lotus for continued testing.
    Can you shed any more light on the status of this project? I'm sure you'd love to get a piece of that $500M pie to help out.

Good luck with your marketing strategy and negotiations with the auto companies now that the independant testing has been completed.

This kind of information is confidential and any leakage of your strategies to competitors could no doubt jeopodise any deal being signed. I'm sure your releasing of Revetec's marketing strategy and progress on any potential deals will be made in due course and through the correct channels; not a public forum. Pity a very small minority of shareholders don't understand that you can't disclose certain information unless it is released through the correct channels and with right timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Revetec Raptor
    It has stopped all communications from the technical geeks & knockers on this forum.
    Not all

Cheers

Time is money and the directors have too much time, so why will they not move aside and give someone else a go? I am sure out of the 1600+ share holders we would find managers who would work and bring fresh ideas into our company ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE so please keep the share holders more informed with what is going on with the motor and the marketing.

WANTED 3 directors must be able to do as the 3 monkies do see nothing say nothing hear nothing pay is excellent plus benefits good jet ski provided t.a.p

Revetec

I dont understand the logic behind Aussie gov handing toyota $55mil when revetec engines more fuel efficient
    Revetec did you do some research with QLD UNI hybrid ?
    as I remember it they stated the REVETEC HYBRID as unbeatable
    so why dont you ask for the full $500mil! If you dont ask you dont get

Brake specific fuel consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wagga

BTW you dont need a automotive engineer certificate to drive a dump truck and this pays more than Revetec directors are earning

well the way things seem to be going they might be better off becoming dump truck drivers. any way seeing you know how much they are on you must know a lot more how about you telling the rest of us shareholders what is going on with the motor and the marketing

Wagga as far as the motor and marketing are concerned, Revetec management are the only ones that knows what's happening.
    If you read the agm report on the NSXA dated 30 6 2007 page 23 you will see that the directors receive around $400 000 total, this is an approx increase on 2006 of 33%

As there are mistakes in all the prospectuses and agm reports (including agm-30/06/07- approx $2 000 out) it is very hard to have a clear vision of the company.
    No doubt this has been noted by many potential investors and manufacturers. There are no financial statements or reports on the new Revetec website, if there is I cant find them as the font size is too small.
    All this said, I have voiced my opinion on Revetec management skills before.
    Great mechanics and tool makers do not necessarily have any management and marketing skill.
    In my opinion Revetec do not have suitably qualified staff to adequately market their product.
    It is absolutely ridiculous to have only two people working on and building the most fuel efficient petrol motor in the world.
    The reliance on Orbital to gain info on new head design plus fuel injection is ludricious.
    They should have a minimum of 10 teams working on different designs plus fuels to suit different markets.

Revetec have a golden opportunity to hound federal government for as much of the 1/2 billion dollars as possible.
    The Victorian government gave Toyota 20 million in lurks and perks, so Revetec should ask all states/ territories for funding.

Revetec

Have you contacted the media about the independent testing results, if not why?
    The raptor has voiced his concern as to AGM location, I plus many other shareholders I have spoken to feel the same.
    Maybe Revetec could organise it for Sydney next time as this is more central to the 1500+ shareholders.

great idea about n.s.w we could get cheap rates in the cargo section of the plane for them seeing they only get peanuts for pay
    we really have only got ourself to blame we have sat around and watch our company fall apart and let these directors get full pay and contract out all the work and sit around with a hammer chisel and grinder and make out that they built the engine we could have done the same thing ourself and still held down a full time job and not burden the company financially
    we must boot to of the directors out this year and take control of our company
    the only ones marking money out of revetec are those how bought in early at 75 to one then received a 10 to one share split then a 20 to one share split that is why we have have some share holders with millions of shares and off loading them on the n.s.x thanks to peanut directors we have now and over the years
    time is money and it is time for a change

What is all this about? This obviously makes sense to those in the know, but for the rest of us?

Low Cost Gas Engine Innovation Doubles Fuel Economy : Gas 2.0
    haha, saw you featured in a blog revetec
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Revetec

Revetec what's new ?
    Any update on X4 patent pending application, are you still confident on the granting ???
    As you probable wont see a cent of the 1/2 billion dollars unless you are granted the patent and prove reliability.

Maybe you would of proven reliability if you had more funding . My post 725 24/7/07
    " If Revetec list 50mil more shares at 3c and sold for same this would amount to $1.5 mil, then they could afford more help and possibly secure a loan for same as a mil grant wont stretch very fare" .

Revetec do you remember posting this in response to my posting
    "So what you are saying is that the Directors should support a low share price by selling shares at 3 cents? The Directors not only don't support such a low share price, the shareholders would not like the dilution in shares. It's this type of situation that hopefully will be rectified when we release the next round of figures from the X4v2."

We can hope for a miracle.

BTW have you see this before Brad Harold Caminez: Internal Combustion Engine ~ US Patent # 1,714,847

Thread Information