Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

hi, sorry to go of topic i noly come accross this thread and thought i should post, my mum i think was ripped of buying these shares a few years ago, through her accountant who i think name is ray touali, he sold her shares of this company for $1, my mum is now sitting on 200,000 shares that she paid $1 for, that is an incredible loss if u look at todays value, she also borrowed this money for these shares so she has basically gone down hill because of these shares, i was wondering if these shares ever hit $1 or if she was ripped of by her accountant, she was naieve and put too trust in her accountant, is there anything that can be done if accountant ripped her off? did they ever sell for $1 each? any help would be apreciated

Quote Originally Posted by concernedinvest View Post
    hi, sorry to go of topic i noly come accross this thread and thought i should post, my mum i think was ripped of buying these shares a few years ago, through her accountant who i think name is ray touali, he sold her shares of this company for $1, my mum is now sitting on 200,000 shares that she paid $1 for, that is an incredible loss if u look at todays value, she also borrowed this money for these shares so she has basically gone down hill because of these shares, i was wondering if these shares ever hit $1 or if she was ripped of by her accountant, she was naieve and put too trust in her accountant, is there anything that can be done if accountant ripped her off? did they ever sell for $1 each? any help would be apreciated
    If your Mum purchased shares after 3rd Feb 2006 she was ripped off , as RVC started trading on the NSX at 10 cents , and haven't surpass that price since !

These guys probably don't want to hear this here, as it is a "technical forum".

Go here: Revetec Engine Forum Index page
    Last edited by Revetec Raptor; 07-24-2009 at 01:18 AM.

to a concerned investor
    tell your mum not to give up hope their is still a lot going on and the end is in sight yes their is a lot of talk going on at the moment but it is only for the best for our company. Their are over 1400 hundred shareholder + and a lot of them paid more or less so please hang in and hopeful things Will get better {see this is what i mean blood brad should be reassuring the shareholders and not spending so much time in dream would on the gold coast pull your finger you clown and do something}

Concernedinvest
    I would love to know if someone's been stitched up !
    Brad will have to back you up in court under the right circumstances. When were the shares purchased ?
    Your MUM has every right to file for court proceedings and will win , if she paid 1$ after the company listed!

I will give you contacts to the best barristers in Sydney , and they wont charge (mates) .
    Brad will have to attend in court under the right circumstances.

BTW..... This has no legal bearing on Revetec , unless they new about the sale and it was past open (NSX).
    Some people just take risks they cannot afford , its called gambling , that's what its called if you Mother bort before listing ,
    as she wouldn't be complaining if the shareprice was 10 bucks.
    BTW... do you know Wagga....?????

3yearsholder
    nobody knows Wagga even Wagga does not know Wagga
    two bake beens went on a road trip around Australia where did they finish their trip............................

^^^^^^^^^^ we all hope that the answer to that is ... ENGLISH CLASS where he finally learns punctuation

Can I remind guys, please keep the whole business discussion and personal attacks out of this forum.
    You've plenty of dedicated forum space for that, over here we are mainly interested in the technology and it's advancement. Thansk.

OK the answer is only for the educated ones [the answer[is in canes ] really the educated ones where just to quick for us dummies lol
    OK matra no more insults it is to easy to to upset them the educated ones
    and at the next a.g.m vote one for Wagga to be the new chairman i will do the job better for only 20'000 a year and i will bring home the bacon [let's give brad the flick]

OK the answer is only for the educated ones [the answer[is in canes ] really the educated ones where just to quick for us dummies lol
    OK matra no more insults it is to easy to to upset them the educated ones
    and at the next a.g.m vote one for Wagga to be the new chairman i will do the job better for only 20'000 a year and i will bring home the bacon [let's give brad the flick]
    What /?/canes??.
    Wagga,you mean like inside bamboo,sugar cane or did you mean can's,Cairns, or canned ?
    What would we get for 20t. You trying to fit the Cam into the Carbie?
    There called (baked) not bake beens.
    Your welcome.....

NSXA Announcement

http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021721712.PDF

Issued: 29th July 2009

DIRECTORS ANNOUNCEMENT

The Directors are pleased to announce that the Rights Issue was oversubscribed. We would like to express gratitude to everyone who supported the offer allowing us to return to Munich to complete the engine testing. The Directors have decided to allocate shares to all shareholders who subscribed to the rights issue.

The testing in Munich is crucial to moving towards mass production of our engine product. The testing in Munich was primarily for working towards several mass production contracts in China. Over the last six months we have received further interest from a company in Germany who wish to manufacture compound engines for power generation. This company has requested 5 prototype engines from us, and we have arranged meetings with them to discuss details of this request upon our return to Germany. We have also received strong interest from a large development and manufacturing company in Brazil. This company wants to develop and manufacture ethanol fuelled engines for Brazil, and are currently seeking federal funds from their government for the project. I will be travelling back to Munich on the 16th of August to modify the engine. The test cell will be available around the 1st of September, and the setup on the dynamometer should take approximately one week. Testing should take a further three weeks to finalise, then the report should be finalised and released four weeks later.

Kind regards
    Bradley Howell-Smith
    Chairman

Admin Office: PO Box 8203 Gold Coast Mail Centre QLD 9726
    Phone: (07) 5531 6059 Fax: (07) 5531 6997
    Web: Revetec Homepage revetec.com Email: [email protected]

This all looks good to me; "...ethanol fuelled engines for Brazil..." "...federal funds from their [Brazil] government" and also "working towards several mass production contracts in China" And now everyone has dates too... By my rough calculations, that leaves us not to expect to hear anything before the start of November... I'm happy to wait until then, (longer if needed) and I expect 'WAGGA' to be quiet for about that long aswell and maybe invest in some education, but he/she probably wont.

Well, this new information is certainly a step in the right direction. The issue i earlier noted which was "Assymetric Information", is thus addressed by this new info.

Wagga should be calm for a moment, with this new info. I love Wagga's outbursts of emotions. So fun to read.

This news certainly sounds promising and hopefully the testing will go ahead to schedule with no further problems.

It reminds me of a hurdle race where they just need to jump that last hurdle but it seems to get further away. Hopefully the finishing line is now close.

I also feel for concerninvest's mum. Unfortunately I've heard of other dealings similar to hers and I don't like the chances of her persuing the accountant as it sounds like it would have happened before the public listing. But I hope she doubles her money soon

Freyb
    you wont stop me even tho a few of you complained and had me boot off the discussion forum till next month gutless wonders an i was having so much fun. brad must have been worried about his job. can some one make sure that he has a new set of tools when he leave his old hammer and chisel must be worn out by now supper-cheap has some new ones made in china in stock

Quote Originally Posted by concernedinvest View Post

The old addage, if you intend investing money in shares be prepared to lose all the money. If you can't afford to lose all the money then don't invest.
    Only invest what you can afford to lose, otherwise why would you do it?!

Nothing is certain in life. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Diversify.
    I invested money in Revetec and am way down but I also invested money in property and am way up so I don't really give a rats as I have way more that what I have lost so far anyway. You win some you lose some. You can't always have everything.

On the other hand I'd love to see something for my investment one day.(I hate to lose money!)
    Don't lose sleep over it, forget about it and move on and if things eventually come good then see it as a great bonus. I invested money over 10 years ago before the company was listed. If one day things come good then that will be a great bonus and I'm sure suddenly we will all want to buy Brad drinks, and be patting his back and shaking his hand and telling him what a great bloke he is.
    I know one thing, I'd hate to have all the pressure Brad must have after all I'm sure he would love more than anything for the company to become a huge success one day and make all his shareholders lots of money.
    It's not like he has shut the doors. He is hanging in there and has been there for many years where some people might have probably given up by now.

At the end of the day, if you don't like to gamble, don't play the game.

G35COUPE,
    It just never happens "Assymetric Information"
    The CEO is always going to have more detailed information than the public.Lets just hope that he finishes the testing and the report is available in the elected time frame.

"I love Wagga's outbursts of emotions. So fun to read."
    Me too, She reminders me of the bitch I drowned when fishing for love,
    or was that sharks..

Thread Information