Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

^^^ Someone please ban this troll.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Well I was close to doing as you requested.

Instead I will remind the person that he HAS BEEN WARNED to keep his stuff out of here.

Also, I'd point out that he shows little understanding of the markets worldwide and the turmoil in the last 4 years. Yes, those close new there were issues LONG before the much publicised "crash" of the banking. So only a fool woudl try to hold ANYONE to dates made before. And as for the BS line with "your father", that's even MORE speculative than any of the points you claim Rvetec are bad for. SERIOUSLY MAN, do not post on the company again or it will be a ban.

You have been reminded before that this is a car forum adn NOT a business one.
    Take your lack of business acumen to a business forum where you wil be advised more often adn stronger than here. You want to talk CARS and engines then do so please, but you moan one more time on a personal level and you WILL be treated like the whining git you are coming across as

PS: THe above are my personal views adn do not necessarily represent UCP or the UCP community.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Why did the Irish invent Whisky ?
    So that Whisky soaked Scotsmen could only take over a Forum !
    Last edited by Revetec Raptor; 03-11-2010 at 11:31 PM.

"The Irish and the Scots have always argued about who first invented whisk(e)y. It is generally accepted the noble art of distillation from fermented grain and water had Celtic origins in the British Isles – but which particular brand of Celt was first involved? Well, the Irish have always stoutly maintained that it was almost certain that well-travelled early Christian Irish monks learnt the secrets of distillation in Arabia around about 500 to 600AD; and, on their returning to the ‘ould sod’, put their knowledge to good use in turning fermented mashes of grain and water into aqua vitae, or as the Gaels would say, uisge beatha – the water of life.

But the Scots will have none of it – pure speculation, typical Irish whimsy and myth. They point to the indisputable fact that, in the far off year of 1494 in Scotland, there is the well known written record of an entry in the Exchequer Rolls of ‘eight bolls of malt to Friar John Cor wherewith to make aqua vitae’. Fact, not fiction, and showing that whisky making was well established in Scotland in 1494. ‘Where is your Irish equivalent?’ they cry."

This is why the Muslims religion band drinking alcohol, after a few (dinks) ya start to post on www about your personal crap!

Whip Me !

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    "The Irish and the Scots have always argued about who first invented whisk(e)y. It is generally accepted the noble art of distillation from fermented grain and water had Celtic origins in the British Isles – but which particular brand of Celt was first involved? Well, the Irish have always stoutly maintained that it was almost certain that well-travelled early Christian Irish monks learnt the secrets of distillation in Arabia around about 500 to 600AD; and, on their returning to the ‘ould sod’, put their knowledge to good use in turning fermented mashes of grain and water into aqua vitae, or as the Gaels would say, uisge beatha – the water of life.

But the Scots will have none of it – pure speculation, typical Irish whimsy and myth. They point to the indisputable fact that, in the far off year of 1494 in Scotland, there is the well known written record of an entry in the Exchequer Rolls of ‘eight bolls of malt to Friar John Cor wherewith to make aqua vitae’. Fact, not fiction, and showing that whisky making was well established in Scotland in 1494. ‘Where is your Irish equivalent?’ they cry."

This is why the Muslims religion band drinking alcohol, after a few (dinks) ya start to post on www about your personal crap!
    Well I got a Laugh & some Knowledge !

Quote Originally Posted by Revetec Raptor View Post
    Why did the Irish invent Whisky ?
    So that Whisky soaked Scotsmen could only take over a Forum !
    Someone had to stand up to the clowns on the planet.
    Yes, a Scottish tradition to be the font line shock troops who actually get the job done.
    PS: None of was anything to do with whisky. If it's an allusion to my typing then that's adifferent medical condition
    Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    "This is why the Muslims religion band drinking alcohol, after a few (dinks) ya start to post on www about your personal crap!
    ROFL .. and yet never a truer word spoken in jest.

SO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL CRAP OUT OF THIS THREAD.

zing

oh and we dont' actually argue over who invented it.
    True whisky devotees know the only point in discussion is who does it BEST

SO .... can we please keep business complaints and personal issues and comments out of here and keep it on the tech
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 03-12-2010 at 06:13 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Sensational news out !
    German company keen on Revetec generators!

http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021722602.PDF

Brad needs a pat on the butt!!

Well that's the news I was after, not we cant pay are bills!?
    Shame we don't get a look at the testing results from MUNICH UNI!!

I noted a large volume of visitors to this thread at particularised times through last few weeks!
    Matra et Alpine,
    any input ???
    Could it be the Chinese!

SHADOW BOXER ,THIS IS THE BEST
    [ame=http://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=496]REVETEC -revolutionary horizontally opposed engine design to be used Chinese cars? - China Car Forums[/ame]

Deal done years ago.

All tec

Question for REVETEC

"For instance, we can design a whole engine with bearings at a certain capacity and then increase the engine's capacity and Solid Edge will actually reselect new bearings and redesign components to take all the stress.We can design a new engine , from start to finish, in five to six weeks."
    The link is in above post!

All aside!
    Is Solid Edge working as well with X4?

What TECHNICAL question are you alluding to ?

Coz that reads like you're just trying to score piss-poor-posturing-points.
    And for them you'll get an infraction, you ahve been asked, told, cajoled into keeping the business gripes you have out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post

...you're just trying to score piss-poor-posturing-points...
    Sniff sniff... I can smell a BANNNN ! ! ! Yawn.

-------------------------------------------------

It seems that the "Big, Exciting, Announcement" may be held off until RVC de-lists from the NSX... Next month.

Fingerssss crosssssed peeeeps.

"Matra et Alpine,
    POSTED

"What TECHNICAL question are you alluding to ?

Coz that reads like you're just trying to score piss-poor-posturing-points.
    And for them you'll get an infraction, you ahve been asked, told, cajoled into keeping the business gripes you have out of here."

It seems your getting a little paranoid Matra et Alpine, as to my last post!

"FireyB,
    POSTED

Sniff sniff... I can smell a BANNNN ! ! ! Yawn.

-------------------------------------------------

It seems that the "Big, Exciting, Announcement" may be held off until RVC de-lists from the NSX... Next month.

Fingerssss crosssssed peeeeps."

So its OK for FireyB, BRAD to ramp UP the company in every post until delisting, but NOT OK to ask if the Solid Edge software he used on boxer mapping works as well as on the X4!
    So what do you make of the post above?
    Also, what's TEC about the last " TEN + posts" Revetec posted +FireyB......Nothing at all,or Hightower99 would be back to Question!

"Revetec
    POSTED
    To everyone reading this: Because of 3yearsharehold's hounding and deception to try and gain a market advantage from getting other shareholders to ask me questions that is of an insider trading nature, (which I did not reply to or divulge information), I'm sorry to say that I will not be taking any phone calls from shareholders directly, until at least the announcement is made. You can always email me."

What a load of BS! I also could take this to legal proceedings, as I have been advised, but declined for now as its only bs on a public forum!
    Matra et Alpine, If you are a rvc shareholder now,I dont think its right for YOU to moderate these posts.
    !!!!!!

^ The issue with paranoia ... is sometimes they ARE out to get you

In this case you want to "score" personal points !

"ramp up in every post" Delusional.
    Last post by "Revetec" made it VERY clear there woudl be an announcement and AVOIDED "hype" but had to respond to your childishness.

"I could take this to legal proceeings"... It's a public forum. The facts are there, I'd recommend if you BELIEVE what you write then you should. I'd love to see the lawyers advice on what grounds you have. "Barrack room lawyers" advice means nothing

I am not and never have been an RVC shareholder.
    If I had I would NOT be posting as a car forum is NOT the place to air and discuss business as you've been advised many times.

What "advice" were you given ? It's piqued my interest on how Australian lawyers think ....

APRIL 19, 2010.

Revetec News

Revetec reaches agreement with Peus Testing to Develop Combined Heat and Power Generation Units

The Directors are pleased to announce that Revetec have agreed to assist Peus in the development and manufacture of a range of Combined heat and Power Generation Units based upon our current prototype.

Germany is the hub of the Cogeneration Industry and is the subject of significant government incentives. Currently 12% of all residential power is generated by Heat and Power generation Units. The German government has set a target to increase this percentage to 25 % by the year 2020 and to eventually peak at approximately 60% by 2050. Peus has a very distinguished client base which includes Ford, Renault, Porsche, Daimler, Seat, Volkswagen and Audi. We consider them to be an excellent partner as they have all the relevant technical and financial resources to bring a product range to the world market.

All terms including licensing fee rates have been discussed and agreed upon. We are now in the process of documenting the agreement and anticipate it will be signed by both parties within the next two weeks.

This contract represents a milestone for our shareholders. We propose to pursue several other opportunities in Germany, India and China during the course of the next 12 months as we prepare the company for relisting on a more appropriate stock exchange.

Revetec news

Posted last year by REVETEC
    We have to de-list from NSX for six (6) months before relisting on OS exchange as required by potentional investor.

Todays posting,

DELISTING FROM NSX
    We are no longer listed on the NSX, Revetec is now a publicly unlisted company. We propose to negotiate several commercial contracts this year prior to relisting the company at a suitable time preferably within 12-18 months on a more suitable stock exchange. The board felt it was important to delist from the NSX because it did not provide shareholders with a liquid market and did not enhance the profile of your company.

UUUMMM did you say 12-18 months????????????????????????

REVETEC'S update of website ...we need your email address...so we can sell more shares to you for 12cents!!!
    We are currently requesting Shareholders who are not receiving company emails from Revetec, to request to be placed on our emailing list.

Over 40% of our Shareholders are already registered on our email database, leaving almost 60% of shareholders either have not yet registered, have changed their email address, have Shares under multiple entities or do not have access to the internet.
    Revetec Homepage revetec.com

Woops now we delisted we have no exposure to investors..

FULL POST

Dear Shareholders,

We anticipate that 2010/2011 will be a very exciting year for your company.

DELISTING FROM NSX

We are no longer listed on the NSX, Revetec is now a publicly unlisted company. We propose to negotiate several commercial contracts this year prior to relisting the company at a suitable time preferably within 12-18 months on a more suitable stock exchange. The board felt it was important to delist from the NSX because it did not provide shareholders with a liquid market and did not enhance the profile of your company.

THE WAY AHEAD

The board is very pleased to have secured a development and licensing agreement with Peus Testing in the cogeneration market. Peus Testing have already commenced to optimise our existing prototype engine.

Peus will complete optimisation of our prototype engine, test it and then embark on rapid prototyping as well as endurance testing prior to arranging for certification where necessary.

SHARE VALUE

The board has sought the advice of a Consultant as to the value of the Peus agreement to Revetec’s shareholders. The conclusion was that the contract when considered in isolation was worth between 7 to 19 cents. We have excluded our contract with GTM Trikes from this calculation. The board considers this to be a conservative valuation. For example, KDSS sold its patented four wheel drive suspension system prior to fully proving the concept for approximately $55,000,000.00. Revetec’s patented technology has much wider market application and has been tested both in house and at Orbital, proving its efficiency. We await formal test results from Peus Testing to prove our product concept for a third time. If we assume Revetec’s technology was worth as much as the KDSS technology, it would have a market value of approximately 23 cents per share.

MARKETING

Under our agreement with Peus Testing, Revetec may upon giving Peus Testing reasonable notice bring prospective commercial clients to view the prototype during development and testing.

The board proposes to invite a number of companies to observe testing as part of our drive for more commercial contracts.

WHERE ARE WE LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES ?

Having signed an agreement with a strong development partner in Germany, we propose to turn our attention towards India and China, and the United States of America in search of more commercial contracts. Our German consultant Dr Rolf Werner will also actively pursue several other German companies he has contacts with.

WHAT DO WE NEED TO FUNCTION ?

We need working capital to pay for patent renewal fees, salaries and other administrative expenses.

PURCHASING SHARES IN REVETEC

All shareholders are cordially invited to Purchase shares in Revetec at a discounted figure of 12 cents per share.

Please complete and return the attached share application form or contact Calvin by email at [email protected] to place your order.

Kind regards

Bradley Howell-Smith

Director

Thread Information