Page 86 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

BTW wonder what happened to the within two week signing agreement!

"Revetec reaches agreement with Peus Testing to Develop Combined Heat and Power Generation Units - 19/04/2010
    All terms including licensing fee rates have been discussed and agreed upon. We are now in the process of documenting the agreement and anticipate it will be signed by both parties within the next two weeks."

REVETEC will need a signature or two before a capital injection LOL!!

Sorry, know my last posts aren't TEC, just thought I would keep UCP readers upto date with REVETEC.

Revetec,

1. Has revetec a maximum amount of capital your trying to raise?

2. Does revetec have a minimum amount of capital needed to be an ongoing concern?
    If so how long will this minimum keep revetec a going concern?

3. How much will this dilute the value of present shares?

4. Will this new capital be used to pay outstanding bills?

5. Revetec have announced " relisting the company at a suitable time preferably within 12-18 months on a more suitable stock exchange."
    01/12/2009 "Technology and share price value are now a crucial issue for the future of our company.
    While the company is listed on the NSXA, the share price will not only be a hindrance to negotiations with these companies due to a perceived lack of value, but will also inhibit any possibility for large financial input from financial institutions if needed. The board is of the view that our company will not be able to raise significant funds if required for any project whilst we are listed on the NSXA.For these reasons, the vote to delist is a critical decision to our company's future.
    If the delisting vote is passed by the shareholders, we plan to relist on a stronger market in either the United Kingdom, Europe or the United States of America once a production contract is signed"
    Revetec recently raised approx $230 000.00 whilst listed on NSXA.
    Now unlisted Revetec struggle to raise enough capital to be a going concern.
    Why did revetec report that delisting from NSX was needed when revetec are in arrears with current bills ?

6.Revetec has announced many potential clients over the years including ,Brazilian company,China, India, Germany,Motorcycle Company from the Philippine,
    US Military, Lite Aircraft co,Trike co, etc etc etc..
    Has revetec a set budget to follow up with any, all potential clients/companies ?

7. 19/04/2010 "All terms including licensing fee rates have been discussed and agreed upon. We are now in the process of documenting the agreement and anticipate it will be signed by both parties within the next two weeks."
    Has any licensing fee been agreed upon,if so how much?

It seems critical for revetec to address the above issues asap, as the bullshit has gone on far to long!
    Many shareholders are now inquiring about the possibility of selling their shares on Ebay at a large discount in response to the proposed 12 cent per share capital offering .
    All of the above are concerns of many current shareholders and need to be addressed now.
    There isn't anything" TEC " here at all.
    We can start other forums up to discuss this as previous, although would rather have a competent person as a CEO address these matters so we can get back on TEC if this invention is good for it!
    I pleaded with WAGGA to give revetec time, thinks will happen... Sorry Wagga !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    Revetec,

1. Has revetec a maximum amount of capital your trying to raise?

2. Does revetec have a minimum amount of capital needed to be an ongoing concern?
    If so how long will this minimum keep revetec a going concern?

3. How much will this dilute the value of present shares?

4. Will this new capital be used to pay outstanding bills?

5. Revetec have announced " relisting the company at a suitable time preferably within 12-18 months on a more suitable stock exchange."
    01/12/2009 "Technology and share price value are now a crucial issue for the future of our company.
    While the company is listed on the NSXA, the share price will not only be a hindrance to negotiations with these companies due to a perceived lack of value, but will also inhibit any possibility for large financial input from financial institutions if needed. The board is of the view that our company will not be able to raise significant funds if required for any project whilst we are listed on the NSXA.For these reasons, the vote to delist is a critical decision to our company's future.
    If the delisting vote is passed by the shareholders, we plan to relist on a stronger market in either the United Kingdom, Europe or the United States of America once a production contract is signed"
    Revetec recently raised approx $230 000.00 whilst listed on NSXA.
    Now unlisted Revetec struggle to raise enough capital to be a going concern.
    Why did revetec report that delisting from NSX was needed when revetec are in arrears with current bills ?

6.Revetec has announced many potential clients over the years including ,Brazilian company,China, India, Germany,Motorcycle Company from the Philippine,
    US Military, Lite Aircraft co,Trike co, etc etc etc..
    Has revetec a set budget to follow up with any, all potential clients/companies ?

7. 19/04/2010 "All terms including licensing fee rates have been discussed and agreed upon. We are now in the process of documenting the agreement and anticipate it will be signed by both parties within the next two weeks."
    Has any licensing fee been agreed upon,if so how much?

It seems critical for revetec to address the above issues asap, as the bullshit has gone on far to long!
    Many shareholders are now inquiring about the possibility of selling their shares on Ebay at a large discount in response to the proposed 12 cent per share capital offering .
    All of the above are concerns of many current shareholders and need to be addressed now.
    There isn't anything" TEC " here at all.
    We can start other forums up to discuss this as previous, although would rather have a competent person as a CEO address these matters so we can get back on TEC if this invention is good for it!
    I pleaded with WAGGA to give revetec time, thinks will happen... Sorry Wagga !!!!
    God information ....a little too slow & too Late !!!

Don't forget all shares sold via eBay incur .6% Stamp duty via QLD gov legistlation !

Hopefuly a ban on 3YSH will enable him to actually go and "start other forum" where all this crap can stay and we can keep this on the engine tech.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    Hopefuly a ban on 3YSH will enable him to actually go and "start other forum" where all this crap can stay and we can keep this on the engine tech.
    Oh! Oh! Oh! Great and omnipotent mods, say it is so, please say it is so!
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Check under his name
    But it IS only a short-ish one so hopefully he will stick to the tech and other car stuff.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Matra et Alpine
    Post 1215 11-04-2009, 02:51 AM

"Being listed is a great way of getting widespread investor take-up on IPO.

BUT, the restrictions placed on an organisation can be a real pain when trying to "move fast".

Also, being annoyed by thousands of investors on a daily basis who BY LAW you must respond to becomes a liability. One that those so-called investors don't appreciate.

And of course the consipracy theorists amongst us might suggest that it's a cheap way to acquire all the business before massive expansion/investment fro another source.

It all depends on what they propose in the de-listing.

Will be intersting to read the full proposal. Can a shareholder plase post as soon as published ? Thanks."

Your welcome

Dear Shareholder,

The directors are pleased to confirm that Revetec has today received the original counterpart agreement signed by the Managing Director of Peus Testing.

The prototype is currently being optimized. We will inform you of any significant developments as and when they arise.

Revetec Holdings Limited

Admin
    07 5597 7377

Death is Terminal.
    Everything is transitional.
    Revetec now appears to be out of the end of the tunnel and on a road, thanks to the Germans for resolving the component issue !
    In the future if ahead what looks the end of road, may turn out to be a bend.

1. Has the size of the engine been change during Peus re-manufacturing ?
    2. Any idea when an engine be available to the Public ?
    3. Cost & Specifications ?
    4. What is/was the issue with the part that kept on failing ?
    Last edited by Revetec Raptor; 05-31-2010 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Been Drinking with the Irish :o)

5. What are the details of the Peus agreement.
    6. Put it in a car pleeeease :-)

Dear Revetec Raptor,

3yearsharehold has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine - in the Technical forums forum of Ultimatecarpage.com forums.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    "We are now in the process of documenting the agreement and anticipate it will be signed by both parties within the next two weeks."
    Revetec News (Revetec News)

Well it took 7 weeks. RVC "anticipated within 2 weeks", so if we add 250% too that we get 7 weeks!

I wonder if 250% should be calculated into" re-listing in 12 months", that would be 3.5 years!

I dont see many people investing in such a high risk R&D company with no real time frames!

It seems RVC are going to sit back hoping for the best, and hope that Peus dont do the same!

Still no news on licensing fee rates.I wonder why as any good deal could bring some serious investors aboard!

How long is it going to take RVC to change the invester details on web page,as anyone following rvc instructions will only find a blank page under RVC on the NSXA!!
    Revetec Invest (Revetec Invest)

RVC Google search the web=Nothing resembling REVETEC
    RVC Google search AU=Ringwood Veterinary Centre/ Ringwood Veterinary Centre | Vet Clinic, Animal Care, Pets, Dogs, Cats | Ringwood VIC (Ringwood Veterinary Centre | Vet Clinic, Animal Care, Pets, Dogs, Cats | Ringwood VIC)....... NSXA web page seven down.
    Revetec Google search= Revetec Homepage revetec.com (Revetec Homepage revetec.com) first three, then .wikipedia ,nsxa ,next two ultimatecarpage.com,delisted.com.au

PS: Matra et Alpine.....If Revetec had no shareholders & NO Australian Tax Payers Monies there would be no REVETEC!!
    I got that via an email ....What happened to this post !

Question 7: Is there any information forthcoming from Revetec on the Financial agreement with Peus ?

As it is highlighted on there web site !
    However, there should not be any secret as to the financial agreement, it fact it may be a good thing as it would show something for paying over AU$500'000 for the first flawed/failed testing.

I assume that now there is no way to contact most of the shareholders now we have been delisted.
    I wonder if Brad has been told to stay off this site as unfortunately the spin gets him in more trouble that he anticipated.

Lets hope the Peus Agreement is GREAT for the shareholders & the technology !
    Last edited by Revetec Raptor; 06-04-2010 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revetec Raptor View Post
    I got that via an email ....What happened to this post !
    in the interest of keeping this a TECHNICAL thread, we have regularly warned 3 years sharehold to refrain from posting the "business" parts of the Revetec story. In spite of these warnings 3YS continued to make these posts, and ia rather derogatary way, so it was decided to deny him further access. His last post was subsequently deleted. We trust that there are other ways besides Ultimatecarpage,com, where the business aspects of Revetec can be discussed, and obviously it works as you got informed through email.
    Hope this is sufficient explanation and thank you for understanding.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Who's been watching the Revetec website...??? Two interesting announcements all in one week... what does everyone think?

Tired

Quote Originally Posted by FireyB View Post
    Who's been watching the Revetec website...??? Two interesting announcements all in one week... what does everyone think?

I don't think too much of it. Heard it all before. In the past it was looking like going into production in China, Brazil, Germany, United States (Military) and now Turkey! (or should I say, another prototype is supposed to be going into production in Turkey)
    I'm sure I have missed some other countries that have previously been mentioned. Frankly I'm tired of hearing about these announcements that end up amounting to nothing!
    I've all but given hope of ever seeing any of my money again, or should I say a return on my money invested.
    Last edited by RVC Shareholder; 07-19-2010 at 02:45 AM.

We have now signed two licensing agreements for engine development and Production. Sorry you are tired to hear about our company moving towards production. Anyway, nice to hear comments from you Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder View Post
    I don't think too much of it. Heard it all before. In the past it was looking like going into production in China, Brazil, Germany, United States (Military) and now Turkey! (or should I say, another prototype is supposed to be going into production in Turkey)
    I'm sure I have missed some other countries that have previously been mentioned. Frankly I'm tired of hearing about these announcements that end up amounting to nothing!
    I've all but given hope of ever seeing any of my money again, or should I say a return on my money invested.
    Last edited by revetec; 07-19-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information