Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F355 In-Car Race of F50GT and F40LM

F355 In-Car Race of F50GT and F40LM

Hey guys just another video. The sound is beautiful from that F50 GT, you know I have to admit as time goes on in Ferrari I still don't think they can top the F355 with Tubi Exhaust sound. Anyone else's thoughts on this video or the best sounding Ferrari/Car period.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ri+f50gt&hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    Hey guys just another video. The sound is beautiful from that F50 GT, you know I have to admit as time goes on in Ferrari I still don't think they can top the F355 with Tubi Exhaust sound. Anyone else's thoughts on this video or the best sounding Ferrari/Car period.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ri+f50gt&hl=en
    nice video! driving that f50gt must hurt your ears a lot

regards to best engine noise; tie between aston v12 and bmw m3 csl...
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

My goodness. That is the difference between a sportscar and a supercar. Incredible engine note from the F50 GT, I'd be scared to hear that lapping by me.

Wow.... that does sound good.

Great video!!!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Wow, listen to that engine. I mean the F50GT.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

McLaren F1 sounds beautiful, but I'd have to go for one of the old Matra Simca racecars for best sound ever.

Wow, very old, but a very rare video of the F50 GT. Still amazing!
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

what a glorious exhaust note...stunning.
    autozine.org

Ah! so that's why Ferrari never raced it, it sucks at cornering... or it as a very bad driver in it, even the 355 could keep up in the corners, never the less that's a great sound!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

It lapped faster than the 333 around Fiorano, so to say it sucked at cornering is just ignorant. The car cost 1.4 million dollars, so tearing ass to impress an F40 or 355 is probably not at the top of the owner's priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Akilldema
    It lapped faster than the 333 around Fiorano, so to say it sucked at cornering is just ignorant. The car cost 1.4 million dollars, so tearing ass to impress an F40 or 355 is probably not at the top of the owner's priority.
    Thanks for the "ignorant" bit... perhaps you should get that car to a proper race track with proper competition... GT cars from that time and see who wins, that would be nice.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Are you kidding me? It lapped faster than Ferrari's greatest (aside from F1) racing car. The F333sp IS a current car and above the GT class. A true LeMans style race car.

Quote Originally Posted by Akilldema
    Are you kidding me? It lapped faster than Ferrari's greatest (aside from F1) racing car. The F333sp IS a current car and above the GT class. A true LeMans style race car.
    Sooo... by lapping faster than the best "Ferrari", it means it's faster than any other GT car out there... what was i thinking! That Ferrari logo in the front gives more grip, the one in the back more braking... i forgot, sorry

And... in what year are you living? I'm in 2006... The F333 was raced seriusly about 5 or more years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    Sooo... by lapping faster than the best "Ferrari", it means it's faster than any other GT car out there... what was i thinking! That Ferrari logo in the front gives more grip, the one in the back more braking... i forgot, sorry

And... in what year are you living? I'm in 2006... The F333 was raced seriusly about 5 or more years ago.
    Right, because the 333 did so poorly! As for it being 2006, when do you think the F50 was released? 1995, slick.

Thread Information