Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first kilomters with my new license !!!

My first kilomters with my new license !!!

They were great,i finally got rid of the instructor after i passed my license this week I just found a very nervous dad beside me on the first drive in his car I will get a chance to drive our C5 solo tomorrow and i cant wait for it Attached you will find some proof

PS: If i could find the USB cable of my camera you would have seen some better proof. I had to use my webcam now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    I will get a chance to drive our C5 solo tomorrow and i cant wait for it (
    can you give an indication where and at what time?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    can you give an indication where and at what time?
    Ah c'mon, it's just a stereotype.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Ah c'mon, it's just a stereotype.
    I am not a fan of unprepared meetings with stereotypes
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I am not a fan of unprepared meetings with stereotypes
    Well, we can probably forget the matter anyway. I'm sure your pace would be far too slow to even make it into Oostvoorne by tomorrow.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Congrats mate... i got my test in two weeks...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

I'm in driver's education in January....

Drakkie looks like a DJ

Awesome! Well done mate. I can remember my first miles a few months ago! Best feeling ever! My Dad had my Saxo washed and prepaired on the drive for when i got home from my test.
    In other news my friend failed his test for the third time today. I feel so bad for him.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

Congrats man.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

You don't get your liscense till your 19? Or did you get it revoked and are now getting it back? Please, excuse my ignorance.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Congratulations drakkie, its a good feeling isn't it?

I finally scheduled to have my 'N' removed on dec 21st, when I take my final road test for my full license. For those of you who don't have a clue of what I'm talking about, here in British Columbia, we have the 'L', 'N', and full licenses. The L, which you can get at 16, enables you to drive with an adult sitting beside you at all times, and not between 1-4am. That license stays with you for 1 year, unless you take a GLP (graduated licensing program) course, which cuts that time to 9 months after which you then take a road test to attain your N. The N lets you drive alone, with as many direct family members as you car fits, and/or 1 friend. That stays with you for 2 years, granted you don't get more than 1 speeding ticket, or you'll start your N from day 1. Finally, my time is coming. Only problem is that I'm driving a standard, and they are incredibly picky with how people drive their standards. Apparently you can't shift gears while going through an intersection, nor can you put your car in neutral while stopped (I do that all the time to rest my foot). Those are just some among various other things I'll have to watch out for when I'm taking the test. Hopefully it works out okay.

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche
    Congratulations drakkie, its a good feeling isn't it?

I finally scheduled to have my 'N' removed on dec 21st, when I take my final road test for my full license. For those of you who don't have a clue of what I'm talking about, here in British Columbia, we have the 'L', 'N', and full licenses. The L, which you can get at 16, enables you to drive with an adult sitting beside you at all times, and not between 1-4am. That license stays with you for 1 year, unless you take a GLP (graduated licensing program) course, which cuts that time to 9 months after which you then take a road test to attain your N. The N lets you drive alone, with as many direct family members as you car fits, and/or 1 friend. That stays with you for 2 years, granted you don't get more than 1 speeding ticket, or you'll start your N from day 1. Finally, my time is coming. Only problem is that I'm driving a standard, and they are incredibly picky with how people drive their standards. Apparently you can't shift gears while going through an intersection, nor can you put your car in neutral while stopped (I do that all the time to rest my foot). Those are just some among various other things I'll have to watch out for when I'm taking the test. Hopefully it works out okay.
    Speaking of which.. I really have to go to the DMV to get my license upgraded. I'm still driving with a provisional, and I was supposed to ditch that 2 months ago.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Speaking of which.. I really have to go to the DMV to get my license upgraded. I'm still driving with a provisional, and I was supposed to ditch that 2 months ago.
    Hahaha new jersey sucks. No provisional crap here in CT.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    You don't get your liscense till your 19? Or did you get it revoked and are now getting it back? Please, excuse my ignorance.
    Some of us didn't need/couldn't afford to run a car at 16.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Congratulation for your license, drakkie. Hope you enjoy it safely...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information