Thread: Help - Forza

Help - Forza

ok so i have forza motorsport, and im using the skyline r34 as a time attack car for tsukuba,so far my best time is 54 seconds i believe, i need help with some suspension set up, im not sure what to do with the rebound and what not...i stiffened the springs, lowered it all the way, stiffened the sway bars a bit ..it has 500 close to 600 horsepower..any help?
    United States of Trance

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    drive better? hehehe ^.^

well said =) do you think you could be faster with less power?

Quote Originally Posted by forza_autodelta
    well said =) do you think you could be faster with less power?
    That worked for me plenty of times.

Tsukuba has a lot of corners doesn't it? If I was you I would tune the gears for acceleration rather than topspeed if you haven't already done so. Its a great way of rocketing out of corners after you've significantly slowed down. I wouldn't lower the thing all the way though, that sounds a bit extreme. If you have the Forza spoilers, adjust them more towards cornering. Power might be a bit too much. If you had a little less you might not have to go so hard on the brakes and therefore make it around bends a lot smoother. I know its tempting to stuff the thing with the most power possible, but often times thats not always the most efficient way of tuning your car, depending on the track you're racing. I don't really know what else to tell you because I can't see your car, but hopefully that helps at least a bit. Good luck.

well, i dropped it all the way, its not too much IMO, forza spoilers are set for cornering, same with the dtm spoiler up front, i did the weight loss thing, so its lighter, i tuned the gears for acceleration since it is a small track with corners, anything less than 400 horses is too slow, haha, for the times i want anyway, 500 is good, quick acceleration, i let off the gas around corners and it improves handling..but im still needing help on the shocks, absorbing or whatever..dont get that..
    United States of Trance

I find that awd cars suck at cornering with my driving style. I tend to put the torque all the way back and slam them to the ground, other than that I don't do anything to them. I tend to stick to the rwd cars tho.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I find that awd cars suck at cornering with my driving style. I tend to put the torque all the way back and slam them to the ground, other than that I don't do anything to them. I tend to stick to the rwd cars tho.
    what he said
    except, i don't lower them all the way
    but yeah, only AWD car i use is the 959
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

My favourite car at Tsukuba is the Cadillac LMP02

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    what he said
    except, i don't lower them all the way
    but yeah, only AWD car i use is the 959
    ohh yeahh i forgot about the 959 lol i should use that one instead, it would probably get around Tsukuba quicker...
    United States of Trance

i get 56 seconds around tsukaba in a WRX. with no where NEAR 500horses. i will play around with a skyline and see what i get. i will get back to you.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information