Thread: WASHINGTON STATE, places that boost bmw?

WASHINGTON STATE, places that boost bmw?

right, so i live in Forks,Washington, small town on the coast, thinking about getting either an E30 or E36 325i and eventually getting a turbo...does anyone from around this area know the closest shop that works with BMW's? i fear that the closest is maybe in Seattle, lol, or Bellevue or somewhere over there..any closer ones that arent in the Puget Sound?...
    United States of Trance

Off hand, I only know of M-Cars Seattle.

I just googled it and came up with a bunch of results about tuning forks

If I were you, I'd ask around at local mechanics shops and see if any of them would be capable of doing the job. You won't necessarily need a BMW-specific tuning shop to do the work. If you're lucky, you might find one. Many shops specialize in German cars only; these places would be your best shot. In any case, I definitely don't know your town, so deciding whether there will be any places out there is more up to you.

Good luck man!

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Off hand, I only know of M-Cars Seattle.

I just googled it and came up with a bunch of results about tuning forks

If I were you, I'd ask around at local mechanics shops and see if any of them would be capable of doing the job. You won't necessarily need a BMW-specific tuning shop to do the work. If you're lucky, you might find one. Many shops specialize in German cars only; these places would be your best shot. In any case, I definitely don't know your town, so deciding whether there will be any places out there is more up to you.

Good luck man!
    yeah this town has like 3000 people [population lol] and no one even dares work on a bmw...haha my friend needed his electronics fixed [windows] and they said they couldnt because they're not familiar with european cars

and the rest of the shops are autobody shops...and i dont really wanna go to a place that deals with trucks, i kinda wanna find a place specializing in German cars...i'll keep looking though
    United States of Trance

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I recommend you save up some money and vacation days and head down to Morgan Hill, CA (a suburb, basically, of San Jose) and see Steve Dinan. Apparently he's quite a genius with these cars. And my money's on it that you'll see at least one or two of his cars just driving through the Bay Area.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    I recommend you save up some money and vacation days and head down to Morgan Hill, CA (a suburb, basically, of San Jose) and see Steve Dinan. Apparently he's quite a genius with these cars. And my money's on it that you'll see at least one or two of his cars just driving through the Bay Area.
    lol

good ol' Steve, there's a Dinan place near Seattle or in seattle, not sure :-P but thats too much, and i dont wanna supercharge...turbo i'd go with active autowerke or something..
    United States of Trance

Thread Information