Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fight club?

fight club?

I am not here to condone violence in any way. However, anyone who has seen the movie knows what I am talking about. A little one is starting to form, which I have not participated in... yet. What do you guys think of this idea in general?

The fights look very fun, safe, and maturely executed. We do have rules. It also is a good stress relieve tool. The members are also very mature and understanding. I just need to know what some of you guys think.

Thanks.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Don't do it.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was a part of one many years ago. Not smart, simple as that.

Just don't.

Do what I did, invest in a punchbag.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    The fights look very fun, safe, and maturely executed. We do have rules. It also is a good stress relieve tool. The members are also very mature and understanding. I just need to know what some of you guys think.

Thanks.
    Fun, safe maturely executed...understanding members?? You make it sound like a Topper Ware party!!

If you wanna release stress and learn something in the procces, take up boxing or martial arts. This "fight club" thing is just like street racing, stupid.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    I was a part of one many years ago.
    What went down in that?
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Get a hobby.

What went down in that?
    What do you think?
    I strongly recommend you not taking it up.
    One of the more stupid decisions of my life. Get a punchbag, take up some kind of martial art, like Taz mentioned above.
    You won't regret it, martial arts help in a lot of situations in life, not just the physical training but the way you think and act.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Stress relief? By giving into gratuitous violence you're only more likely to turn to violence in a stressful situation. Violence only breeds more violence.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Do what Taz suggested. At least if you get hurt that way theres more likely going to be medical help available.
    I am the Stig

yup, take up a martial art, i did aikido for years, it really does embed itself in your subconsious, calms you down, and in certian situations lets you take control.

fight clubs are not the way to go.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

A group of my friends loved the movie, thought it was a good idea. They tried to start a club....No one wanted to fight Sam, hes too tough, and then everyone kinda told the teachers. Kinda pathetic as it were.
    All about the t-tops

I am not here to condone violence in any way. However, anyone who has seen the movie knows what I am talking about. A little one is starting to form, which I have not participated in... yet. What do you guys think of this idea in general?

Thanks.
    This is the stupidest idea of the year. Hey, why not include guns? Fire couple of bullets, relieve stress!
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Thanks.
    The filme is great. Trying to replicate it in real life sounds like the most stupid idea ever. Forgive my sincerity.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    The filme is great. Trying to replicate it in real life sounds like the most stupid idea ever. Forgive my sincerity.
    The movie is not about the fighting at all anyways.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I couldn't stand that movie when it came out, Tried too like it but thought it was elshitto. Real life fight club = worse then movie.
    Get some cream and check the net lol.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thanks.
    I have never understood the purpose of these activities...do you want to be hurt, or hurt somebody else? What are you trying to substitute? Does the winner get the most beautiful woman? (and no, I did not see the movie)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information