Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A lesson for you all: this is what happens when you're driving too fast

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    http://www.totallycrap.com/media/porschelosescontrol

try that then guys. If that doesn't bring up a list of files then you're either blocked by your nanny s/w or ISP or have screwed you browser.

BIG WARNING REMINDER.... imho pic.jpg is the worst --- yes, I *KNOW* that is just making you all want to go look at it .... kids
    Thanks, curiosity was killing me, gruesome stuff, but i've seen a lot worse.
    The accident looks "weird" the civic was hit on the right side, but the porsche hit the building that was on the far left... strange, but who knows where this things go after they start skidding...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    No way! The one with all the little lumps of pink stuff sat on the ledge is ace! Lord only knows how they're so... dry. This thread is exactly why kids shouldn't be allowed fast cars. It's a heavily graphic and somewhat unpleasant lesson, but a useful one.

I think pictures like this should be circulated to everyone. If only a few hundred people think twice before they next make a risky overtake, then it will have done a good job.

And for anyone that thinks I'm insensitive, I don't really see a tragic death, I just see an improved gene pool.

Dude, I don't want to burn you or anything, but I just have to say this:

Comments like that last sentence you wrote really rubs me up the wrong way. Are you telling me you take the untimely death of a youth, admittedly while performing a reckless and potentially lethal act, as BENEFICIAL to humanity???

I agree more or less with some of what you wrote earlier, but let's see how you'd react if that was your girlfriend, wife, sister or daughter and someone made a comment like that after a tragedy like this. What would you say at her funeral afterwards? "Don't cry for her, for the gene pool has been improved." Somehow I doubt it.

And is it just me or are pictures like these passing off as entertainment these days? Who the hell leak pics like these onto the net anyway? It's not as if the numberplate is illegible or anything so I mean whoever leaked these pics may as well just have given a name and place of residence to complete their contribution. What's going through the mind of someone who puts this stuff on the net anyway?
    "Wow, this one shows brain-fragments in super high-def detail... Cool! And check how you can see teeth hanging on some leftover jaw... Man this shit is awesome! Bet my buddies would wanna see this!"

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one that finds it just a tad discomforting.

Truly is a Łucked up world.

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    lol, I'll check the A6's speedo tomorrow. I actually heard the engine properly today, Persuaded Dad to boot it on the way to work, 6,000rpm (red line = 7,500rpm) before gear changes, boy that car makes a nice noise Bet your V8 beats it though...
    Oh yeah, I have to think the most un-sexy thoughts I can when I listen to it under full roar. It's got a really great sound, period, but for an SUV it's phenominal. Sport mode enhances is even more somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Picture #2 is just gruesome.

Wowzers, That Was Crazy Looking..

Graphic to say the least.

Oh well.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Good God!! Safe bet she wasn't wearing her seat belt, you can see grey matter next to the wall she hit. R.I.P.
    Honestly, would it really have made a difference?
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

"So, some sort of hat is probably in order."

Cold-hearted, hugely inappropriate joking aside, you need those bits!

Best not to have them rearranged.

The whole affair must be pretty tragic for everyone involved - someone has lost a daughter/sister/friend/whatever, some guy's in hospital lucky he didn't get wiped out along the way, and some poor bugger's got to faf about with a small scoop and a bin liner.

Just goes to show that it is never exceeding the speed limit that causes accidents - but speed inappropriate to the prevailing conditions that'll get you.

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Safe bet she wasn't wearing her seat belt
    To quote the article:

"Both drivers were wearing seatbelts."
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    And is it just me or are pictures like these passing off as entertainment these days? Who the hell leak pics like these onto the net anyway? It's not as if the numberplate is illegible or anything so I mean whoever leaked these pics may as well just have given a name and place of residence to complete their contribution. What's going through the mind of someone who puts this stuff on the net anyway?
    "Wow, this one shows brain-fragments in super high-def detail... Cool! And check how you can see teeth hanging on some leftover jaw... Man this shit is awesome! Bet my buddies would wanna see this!"
    That's my sentiments entirely. Not having the pictures as entertainment, I mean that they are bieng peddled for sick little bastards to get some kicks over.

The first picture made me feel ill, seriously. This is not what I want to see.

Why are they even on the Internet? Did some twisted puppy get some photos for their album? I think it's irresponsible for the police to release these, if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    "So, some sort of hat is probably in order."
    That cracked me up...
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    I sometimes feel like I'm the only one that finds it just a tad discomforting.

Truly is a Łucked up world.
    With you on all you said.

However, it can also be used to educate folks on CONSEQUENCES.

When I did bike riding course with local bike cops they spent one whole evening just going over pictures and outcomes of various biker accidents. It sure makes you think - HARD.

I've already used these images to remind my two daughters of the consequences of makign the wrong choices on the road !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Makes me think about the saftey of the Luego, thats for sure. Esspecially against big cars. All it takes is for someone else to be stupid and i can be in trouble...
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

...wow, that is terrible. Really shows why racers wear helmets... I think I clicked the wrong pic...

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    Makes me think about the saftey of the Luego, thats for sure. Esspecially against big cars. All it takes is for someone else to be stupid and i can be in trouble...
    one day it is a toll booth, the other a Hummer
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I most say its worser from what I thought its horrible
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. -Tony Montana

Thread Information