Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFS Carbon.... the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    I know I'm probably going to get some "ricer!" accusations, but I'm kind of looking forward to getting my paws on this game. I heard it has some pretty nifty car modding capability, if true definitely worth it then!
    If thats your only reason of buying it,dont. It doestn add much to the game and is not even close to really customizing yur own car. But for people not very handy with graphics programs,it might be nice

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    If thats your only reason of buying it,dont. It doestn add much to the game and is not even close to really customizing yur own car. But for people not very handy with graphics programs,it might be nice

Then it's definitely for me!

To be honest, the thing about modern racing/ driving games that pulls me the most is the ability to toy around with settings and customize. I find myself spending more time tweaking suspension/ engine/ tranny and seeing how fast I can get through a specific corner than actually playing the game itself.

I hear what you're saying though.

I have GT Legends at the moment which satisfies the pure driving I want from gaming, but sadly it lacks any visual customizing. Between NFS Carbon and GT Legends I'm sure I could have the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalcraft
    I agree this game is way too easy! And short! What gives
    Career mode is short and easy but try the Challenge Series for some tougher action, especially the cop chases which are maybe even tougher than in NFSMW.

Also, I think the devs meant for us to play the Quick Race mode 'cause that's the only place you'll find cars unlocked by finishing Career, such as Darius' Audi Quattro, Koenigsegg CCX, Murcielago LP640 and a newer model Camaro. Quick Race mode also has 'easy, medium and hard' difficulty settings (which, imho the game should have had for Career mode!).

I sampled a "Hard" Quick Race, circuit race driving the super quick Quattro last night and lost!
    Doug

We start any venture with a full bag of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before we empty the bag of luck.

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Don't get pissy, n00b.
    What now? Noobs aren't allowed to get pissy. I'm going to have to take action...
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Thread Information