Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Murders

Ipswich Murders

As some of you may know, there has been a serial killer in Ipswich. In the last 10 days he killed a number of 5 (drug addicted) prostitutes. He strangled or suffocated his victims and took all their clothes except for their jewellery. He also is alleged to know something about forensic research because he dumped two bodies in the water to make it even harder to find DNA.

The police also thinks the killer is a local because he knows the area very well. He dumped the bodies on very strategic points. Suggested is that the killer lives/works in Suffolk.

'News of the World' has rewarded £250,000 for the person who has the tip that leads to the killer. There has also been rewarded £50,000 for the same tip by a local high-profile business man.

More info:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...502622,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/629/629/6175797.stm
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

yh its really different to have something like this in the UK and it's interesting because there are quotes from numerous officers suggesting the offender has recently been released from prison so this could cause havoc if it's true

and why is this on UCP exactly?
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

He's alleged to know something about forensic research because he dumped the bodies in a stream? They're being pretty generous, I'd say that's a pretty obvious move if you've got a body you don't want anyone to find. I'd say knowing something about forensics would've meant burning the body or at least removing any points of ID - fingerprints, teeth, etc. Not that I do this for living or anything...but my sister does :P

Anyway, pretty terrible stuff, I hope they catch him quickly.
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

I wonder if he has some kind of problem with prostitutes, because that's all he killed. Probably got rejected by one.
    I'm a real boy!

I r the crazy butcher -------------------------------------------------------- Feilding, New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    and why is this on UCP exactly?
    He might go fly to the Netherlands and get Wouter We should all donate to the "Get Wouter off the streets fund".

Seriously though, things like this emphasize even more how stuffed up our world is....
    I'm afraid this is a signature, a very pathetic one.

This is rather random news...

There should be a random news thread sticky...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    This is rather random news...

There should be a random news thread sticky...
    It's not random, it's very, very serious. The deaths of 5 women in unfortunate positions is not to be sniffed at, show some respect.

On that note- a "chubby man driving a blue BMW" does not narrow down the field very much...

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    As some of you may know, there has been a serial killer in Ipswich. In the last 10 days he killed a number of 5 (drug addicted) prostitutes. He strangled or suffocated his victims and took all their clothes except for their jewellery. He also is alleged to know something about forensic research because he dumped two bodies in the water to make it even harder to find DNA.

The police also thinks the killer is a local because he knows the area very well. He dumped the bodies on very strategic points. Suggested is that the killer lives/works in Suffolk.

'News of the World' has rewarded £250,000 for the person who has the tip that leads to the killer. There has also been rewarded £50,000 for the same tip by a local high-profile business man.

More info:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...502622,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/629/629/6175797.stm
    A worried pimp?

Its quite obvious that computer games are to blame for all of this. Anyone who has played GTA has done exactly the same thing as this guy.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Wait, prostitution is legal, right? So it very well could be their pimp who offered the additional cash.

Same...with the chubby man driving a blue BMW, I would like now to point out your Blue BMW avatar...how do you explain it?!

Welcome to New York/New Jersey guys.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    Same...with the chubby man driving a blue BMW, I would like now to point out your Blue BMW avatar...how do you explain it?!
    You're next.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    A worried pimp?

Its quite obvious that computer games are to blame for all of this. Anyone who has played GTA has done exactly the same thing as this guy.
    What is quite obvious is that something seems to desensitise some people from empathy for others.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    Wait, prostitution is legal, right? So it very well could be their pimp who offered the additional cash.

Prostitution is illegal here, as far as i know.

The police are holding an amnesty to all prostitutes if they want to come froward with information.

Ah...Ipswich isn't in the Netherlands. I just assumed since he was posting it that it was. But Sam is still my proposed suspect.

Thread Information