Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Company of Heros (PC), my opinion

yeah, im definitely getting C+C but until then i may play around with Company of Heroes. Its one of the only major newest releases I havent got, the rest of which ive completed.

wow. i bought this last week and have been up all night on it since. I own every C+C game, and have also ordered supreme commander. So coming from a huge RTS fan, this is an amazing game. The graphics and physics are stunning for an RTS. One thing that strikes me is the attention to detail. Everything that THQ have put into the game makes you really think they took alot of care into every aspect of it. And that is a great thing to experience as a gamer. Its accurate to history too. Very good strategy game. It actually takes hours to build up a defence force, and in order to get through fields you need to deploy a chopper on the front of your sherman tank to cut through the bushes. Wow! amazing. Best game ive played in a long time. Still cant wait for tiberium wars aswell! Getting used to supreme commander though.

Thread Information