Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your Xbox live Gamercard

I personally couldn't give a flying shite, I used to until I met some Americans in the High 60 K and thought to myself "Fcuk this!"... Gave up ever since..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

From the games I have the highest I could achieve is about 9000, so I'm not too bothered anyway because since I got live all I do is go online.

Highest I've seen is 23,000+
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Does it annoy anyone that you feel obliged to have a large amount of gamerpoints to be respected on Xbox live?
    I haven't experienced that GP would have affected someone's opinion about a person online. But as with internet forums, there are noob's and more experienced players in all the games, there are assholes and nice people. Usually more is expected from people with higher ranks (of any sort) and unfortunately in many cases high ranks and cockiness goes hand in hand. If it's a team game it's often that the guy with the highest rank / highest score / most kills etc blames the loss on his teammates. Personally I occasionally give a look at the people's gamercards that I'm playing with, but out of the interest what games are around, what games people are playing and how the player has done before in the game we're playing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    One bloke wished he hadn't because it cost him loads in games.
    I have a friend who buys (too) many games as well, he ends up not having time to play most of them. I think I've bought 3 new games, but mostly I buy the games cheap at the Finnish version of ebay and sell them for the same price. The next game I'm going to buy new will probably be the Forza sequel.
    Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    I personally couldn't give a flying shite, I used to until I met some Americans in the High 60 K and thought to myself "Fcuk this!"... Gave up ever since..
    When I was pushing a few thousand I saw several people with way over 50k IIRC, they could easily be over 100k by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    From the games I have the highest I could achieve is about 9000, so I'm not too bothered anyway because since I got live all I do is go online.
    I've concentrated on this as well, I know I won't be able to play all the games I'd like, so I've tried to do good in the ones I play. Unless the game is unbelievably crap (American Wasteland and Hitman comes to mind).
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Thread Information