Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gta

Hmm, now I've seen both the photoshop & the orig' I'm quite impressed. Although it's not my cup o' tea, th glass room part is VERY impressive.
    EGG NOG = THE VOICE OF REASON = JEBUS
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    to me this explains everything. Are you the owner/marketing director for a auto art company rather than one of artists?

I am Both, a Partner Owner/Marketing Director and the primary Art Editor of ALL the works we sell, the majority of which are still the works I create myself.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-25-2007 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    I dont NEED your or anyones Help for my business or even to improve my skills (...)

...I dont need help, (...)

I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm,.
    Then what the hell are you still doing here?
    You say you are doing market research, right? Then go do it anywhere else because the point of this is forums is not to help anyone run his business.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Clear enough English for you ?
    Good we understand each other then now.
    Peace.
    no way to speak to a moderator
    autozine.org

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    no way to speak to a moderator
    A moderator is just another member, so if it's ok for others, it's ok for me.
    Besides, the limits of a moderator are generally higher than those of the regular member.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    A moderator is just another member, so if it's ok for others, it's ok for me.
    Besides, the limits of a moderator are generally higher than those of the regular member.
    good point, but its stil rude - like the time i called henk4 a internet bum innapropriately
    autozine.org

McReis...I got NO beef with you man, STOP trying to stir one up !!!
    ...its like you just cant seem to control yourself or can you..?

Nor do you seem to understand my comments.

It is NOT all directed at YOU, and this aint all about me either as it is obvious form the OTHER posts here that this attitude thing is also prevelent towards others here too.

Do what ever you like to do, and say what you want, just dont step to me with that crap. I aint buyin into it at all. If it is OK for you to post rude comments, then its OK for me or anyone else too ???

...and what I am doing here is MY business and not yours.
    I do have an interest in WM's work and THAT is why I came here to start with. I suggest you just back off from steppin to me time after time, as it accomplished nothing to your benefit.

Peace OUT bro....really. I have made my point clear here, just show a bit of respect !
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-26-2007 at 01:02 PM.

You make no sense.
    Have a nice weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    You make no sense.
    Have a nice weekend.

OK, cool. & you too man, enjoy the weekend.

McReis...I got NO beef with you man
    no worrys, ill gee you some beef..
    autozine.org

I r the crazy butcher -------------------------------------------------------- Feilding, New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    no worrys, ill gee you some beef..
    That looks like a tasty cut.

And MRDETROIT..... listen to the critics, even if they are rude. Absorb the problems they have raised and learn to fix them. You call yourself a professional but still react to criticism like a 13 year-old pulling a tantrum. Most professionals and successful businesses see criticism as an opportunity to further enhance their work and learn from their mistakes.

From what I've seen on these forums, I conclude that you are an artist that has a business, but not a professional.
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-27-2007 at 03:53 PM.
    I'm afraid this is a signature, a very pathetic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeh
    That looks like a tasty cut.

And MRDETROIT..... listen to the critics, even if they are rude. Absorb the problems they have raised and learn to fix them. You call yourself a professional but still react to criticism like a 13 year-old pulling a tantrum. Most professionals and successful businesses see criticism as an opportunity to further enhance their work and learn from their mistakes.

From what I've seen on these forums, I conclude that you are an artist that has a business, but not a professional.

If you intimate that by becoming "Professional" I would not have time to screw around, I would take myself too serious and will have lost any shred of Humor, because I was INTIMIDATED by what others Might Think of me...then I guess your Right.

On the other hand tho....I doubt your right about any of it.

...u smell something burning ???.... :
    Attached Images Attached Images

If you intimate that by becoming "Professional" I would not have time to screw around, I would take myself too serious and will have lost any shred of Humor, because I was INTIMIDATED by what others Might Think of me...then I guess your Right.

On the other hand tho....I doubt your right about any of it.
    OKAY... I don't think we have any idea what you said.

Are you saying that "If you are trying say that if I am a professonal, I would be too busy working instead of creating chops every day because I was intimidated."
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

He doesn't. He means that by becoming professional would act in a professional manner, take all criticism into consideration, rather than bitch and whine like a 13yr old. Do you respond to your clients criticisms and suggestions like you do to ours?
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

You all still dont get it huh ?

Professional means you know what your doing the way You know how to do it, better than anyone else can do exactly what you do. As for the rest of it...it dose not matter at all.

You can be the biggest Jerk in the entire World and it wont matter,...people will pay for what you can do in spite of it. So why should I give a s**t what anybody thinks ??? Truth is I dont, because I dont have to. Now like it or not, THAT is being professional. The right way, not suking up to some person who dose not have the ability to understand much less do what you do. If that sounds arrogant, it is NOT, it is just Honest, and that people respect, I prefer people having respect for what work I do and accept it for what it is rather than like me as a person,
    because as a professional that dose not matter in the least.

Pay me, do it my way and do it now or get the F*** out !

THAT is professional. You dont have to like it, thats the real world and how it works.

Thread Information