Ok my mum is ready to sell her Audi Q7 3.0 TDi S-Line. She's tired of its looks and the 'noisy' diesel. She wants a new car but it has to be an SUV that is also pretty good when the going gets tough. We don't live near the city. Quite far away actually and it tends to snow almost every winter so she needs it to be capable on snow. And it needs to be practical too. She does ALOT of shopping so folding rear seats and a big boot are a must. There are only 4 of us in the family but she wants an SUV with 6 or 7 seats. We've been to all the dealerships of the choices shown. She wants something different. Something that no one will mistake. And it needs style. Not beauty. She's really interested in the Volvo and the Merc R63. So i need help to help my mum decide. These were her comments on the choices when we went to the dealership:

Audi Q7- I don't want the same car again. Plus at first it looked ok, now it looks like 2 tonnes of blubber on wheels. So no.

BMW X5- Isn't it getting replaced soon? Anyway every mall i go there's always at least a herd of them. No.

Land Rover Discovery III- This would be great for our place. But its too boxy. But maybe.

Range Rover/Sport- This was my first choice. I don't care if there are alot of them. But it only seats five. Maybe.

Lexus RX350- Its a really girly car. But same as the Range Rover. It only seats 5. No.

Mercedes R63- Don't want the 320, 350 or 500. It has to be the 63. Looks are strange but it might grow on me. This could be it. Very likely.

Mercedes GL- OMG its big! I thought the Range Rover was big but oh my! No! Its too big!

Porsche Cayenne- One look at it and no.

VW Touareg- Hmm, like the facelift. But it only seats 5 and the top model is a diesel. No

Volvo XC90- Oh i like the looks. V8's wheels look good. Practical and safe isn't it? 7 seats, ok boot. Silver or black. Very likely. Its either this or the R63.

So i really need your help. Real people that AREN'T dealers! Which one should she get? Or suggest any other opritons.